Since patch mouse isnt working correctly

not sure what the patch Tuesday did but my mouse isn’t working right since that patch was done. The game loads when I click on something something else is triggered that im not even pointing to. Things are highlighting opposite of where my mouse is hovering over. I have never had an issue with any patch like this and ive been playing since beta. When I bring up the menu I cant click on anything.

1 Like

Howdy!

This sounds like an Overlay conflict of some kind. I would recommend trying disabling all background applications, restarting the PC and retesting the game running by itself.

If the issue continues please post up your Dxdiag for us to review. Copy the dxdiag contents into your reply, highlight the text then select the code block icon </>. This action will help us review the information faster.

Thank you.

So I went into my Gforce experience and went to the Heros of the Storm and did custom and clicked on windows fullscreen without border and it now seems to be working ok so I guess im going to have to watch in patches if it changes my setting for game and makes it not playable again. That has been changerd before after a patch but never to where I couldn’t go into options from HOTs and change the settings but at least I figured out how to play.