Silver is literally unplayable

Guess the only way to win is to not play. Unless youre so good you only play in the inhouses or pro leagues and that’s extremely rare

Yes, Blizzard knows to just put all the trolls only on your team, because they want you to specifically suffer (even though you have 4 other allies). You’re that special.

1 Like

If they post replays, 10 bucks says their team is no worse than the other in vast majority of games.

Perspective is the problem in the lower levels, not skill disparity. Bad players don’t understand why they are losing and blame allies/draft.

1 Like

At least for the draft it can be true, even if it comes from a bad player, if I learned one thing in my Hots carrier that is a good draft makes winning easier than a hard draft. Even bad players knows the default comp like “bruiser, tank, healer, 2x assas”, they also know that 2x mages are generally unfavoured and I would say they know this for a good reason, because this information has be proven in many matches. But don’t get me wrong that doesn’t mean you can’t win with other comps or bad drafts, you can, but it’s way harder and it’s easier to lose. That’s why I don’t see the problems when bad players ban draft, because they might be still right.

This gold match, where we had an plat player is just another proof that draft matters and yes I blame the Tychus, our strongest player for his many mistakes. He didn’t picked range at 1, he didn’t picked Odin, even though he should know that enemys have longer range and he’s useless. And yes I failed this game as Gazlowe, but that’s only, because enemy Nova ganked me, while I had a struggling fight against Rexxar. While my team lost as 4 against enemys 3-4. They didn’t lost, because they were much worse than the enemys, but they lost, because they have no poke to stand against it, because Anub, Nova and Ming just counters them with long range and cc.

But maybe I am wrong blaming my two randos Tychus and Orphea, so tell me what are the issues here in the game?

EDIT:

What do you consider as “a troll”?

Does Google Translator really use such an old ancient word?

Can thou read at all? I said “if”. This does not mean that they do not exist in other teams, while thou are doing well. In other words, if thou win, then the enemies have trolls, and thy team is normal. That is, trolls are most often only in one of the teams. Therefore, there is a gap in levels - teams have a huge difference in skill.

Yes, do you know how logic works? Using the conditional if, does not guarantee an outcome if the relationship you’re establishing doesn’t make sense.

If I say my family is hungry, it does not mean that my friend’s family is satiated. There’s no causal link. It COULD be true in some instances, but you’re implying that it will which is impossible to guarantee because Blizzard can’t know how to specially screw you while also creating a functional matchmaker.

Of course there are level gaps in some games, but a consistent 3-4 gap is just not the norm. I feel you’re just elevating your victimhood to blame your team.

I don’t blame anyone. I said that 90% of all games are one-sided and this is a fact. And the trolls only exacerbate this difference in the strength of the teams.

1 Like

I use them and I like them. Let’s call their use my quirk. While I am learning English, from time to time, to some extent, I am interested in the old English too. It’s just interesting.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re literally going to write that after just posting how you’re blaming your team, trolls, and the matchmaker? That’s bold.

You saying games are 90% one sided as a fact, doesn’t make it so, especially because how you define what is one sided seems to itself be off. Not to mention you’re making preposterous claims that only your side will have trolls.

1 Like

You do realize there is actual data for this game, and that actual data contradicts your “facts”.

1 Like