Silent on Hots Anniversary, wishing game dev continues!

Title says it all, It saddens me how ignored this game is, and they continue to lie and tell us things are in the pipeline and big things are coming… Battle pass revenue to reinvigorate bliztvision to put devs on the team would of been way more substantial to purchase per login then 2.0 lootboxes… I love the free loot but it’s lootboxes just as bad as Apexs system. EXCEPT they have battle passes.

We didn’t even mention the games Anniversary this year, which breaks my heart. Starting to hate blizzard and activsion on a much deeper level then just disgust of certain practices, TO THE HOTS DEV TEAM I LOVE YOUU and consider you not part of the what I am saying I hate about the companies. I passionately love this game, more the OW and WOW or any game at this point. And just am so sad a major patch these days is 3 or 4 skins… and some talent changes, I AM THANKFUL FOR THEM AT ALL, but I really hope the game comes back to life, from a dev standpoint. Until then I can’t spend money on a game I am afraid could go “Maintenance mode” any moment.

6 Likes

I hear this is similar to how actual relationships break down…between humans.

4 Likes

my theory is they are cheating on us with a younger, prettier game

27 Likes

I don’t use much of anti-social media especially Twitter and Facebook, did Blizzard bother to make a post about HOTS Anniversary on their social feeds?

2 Likes

I don’t either, if at all. I end up in reddit cause sometimes guides and tips are posted there for other games.

Also, I read here on the forums that they didn’t give a player icon for the 6th. So, I highly doubt they bothered to post anything, anywhere.

1 Like

“At any moment?” They have already announced it’s being put on the backburner with other classics in 2018, which is 3 years ago.

SC2 is also in maintenance mode and is no longer getting new major content, as it has been relegated to a classic.

HotS is in maintenance mode. We’re lucky they even put out reworks and bug fixes. I’m grateful for that.

Not to mention several nice hero releases last year.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they are on the second stage of Grief.

4 Likes

OP is cute he ‘thinks’ this game ‘may’ go in maintenance mode in middle of 2021 :smiley:

4 Likes

I remember when I said the game was in maintenance mode and a Blizzard classic to some rando on the forum. They abused me so much they had their posts removed, they refused to believe it. I wonder how these people will ever handle death in their lives, or even working out their budget for next week?

3 Likes

Cant thank devs when there are none. Game is ran by bots.

1 Like

I dunno, the increased silences can be an indication of effort on the game. Especially with the recent bolster of staff members, it means they’re working around the clock.

I’m getting the feeling that Higher might be our last hero, or at the very least we’re nearing the absolute end if hero releases…

Small indie company.

My friend this is part of the problem though cause if no money goes in then there’s no reason for them to continue the game

Fun fact: ‘Overwatch Cosplay’ skins aren’t made by the HotS team.

Is bargain the second one? I see it a lot lately in here

1 Like

I actually think most of the money produced by wow and the other games is being funneled into some Blizzard movie animation studio and that’s why all Blizzard’s games qualities have gone down constantly for a while. But it’s just a theory.

If this were the case i would be very happy because it is clear that the people making wow are good artists but terrible game developers imo.

As I see because in the last year that have only 2 new heroes: Mei from Overwatch and Hogger from Warcraft.

Bargaining is the forth. Denial is the second.

1 Like

They need to hire some more bots then.

2 Likes