Silence or whatever bans be more transparent

If you are gonna silence or ban anyone, at least show us the logs, be more transparent Blizzard. Your way of dealing with toxicity is way more toxic than the game itself. At least league of legends show their user about where they have gone wrong.

1 Like

I’ve seen the logs they provided to friends of mine who got silenced. The supposed infractions were the most ridiculous and piffling things you could imagine. Many of the lines were taken out of context to make them look bad.

Just saying something like “This was a great game, I hardly ever get to play with D.Va”. Can be just quoted out of context as “great game” as a supposed example of sarcasm.

What they need to be is more transparent about the exact definition of what the rules are, no punishments for highly subjective interactions, accountability for false reporting, no banning or silencing someone for something trivial like saying “I don’t like Nova in this draft” (rules classify that as telling someone what to do) or “Report this person for dying on purpose” (classified as a threat).

That would be a start. Trust me, just getting the logs will not help you, they will even use personal whispers with friends as examples of toxicity.