Please display the CD of TLV's Olaf Tackle

CD is guessing game, clocked at around 10 sec. but would be nice if you just use the empty spaces in the ability for olaf charge CD.

3 Likes

It’s 8 seconds as stated in the baseline Olaf charge , however I would like a toggle on it so it can be used when needed not randomly while auto attacking

oh right, but still- its not easily to count 8 sec, especially when dealing with 3 vikings. there are so many empty spaces in the skill area, y not just use to show when its up and ready like any other skill CD. and to your point, this would also allow you to select when to use it.

You can use the move attack command (A) to have olaf use Basic attack without wasting his charge.

1 Like

Good note but I may miss my target in rare cases

I agree, cooldown clarity should always be incorprated somewhere. If not as an ability on the ability bar, then as a buff that shows how much longer it will be until it comes back, or a UI feature like Valeera has combo points.

Correct, but sometimes it gets used accidentally, and i don’t realize its down. I gave a butcher a kill cause i thought i was going in with a stun. But i didnt realize the tackle isn’t available during silence post. I’m lvl 150 TLV, and i only just learned this now that hard way. That or I used it by accident somehow. if the skill was displayed, it would just make it easier to learn and time it. Like What if your tackle got interrupted, anbd you switched over to another vikings in that sec, and you come back and you’re not using it cause you thought you did?

my biggest problem is that sometimes it is not used at all. Like i camp in bushes for 10+ seconds and when i click the target nothing happens