Short lived Barko Polo

It’s messed up that the Bark dog whatever was taken away with NO Warning!!!
I finally got the gold together to get him and this week he was gone??? Seriously? NO WARNING.??
Is it fun to add things and take them away with no ‘limited time warning’ just so people get mad?
Just like most people you’d classify as an EX: YOU DON’T COMMUNICATE THE EFFECTIVELY!!! There was no notice of the new mount or the Barko - how long they’d be around to buy. Nothing. Are you supposed to be psychic and just GUESS they’ll be there for 2 wks or a month? Am i supposed to troll the dark web of Blizzard and see the dates somewhere mysterious.?
I’m not made of time & money. I had to work to get my 10k and now i don’t have that doggie and i’m sad. I have a dog but now i don’t have a mount to represent him. This isn’t nice.

THIS. With the destruction of AI: Not following you. Or at a distance where they don’t help to take a camp. They don’t respond to pings. At camps or objectives. They hearth back at full health for no reason (again).
After 4 years i really want to quit for the first time. It’s not fun, it’s a pain to play and 85% of my AI Friends haven’t been online in months oddly. Maybe this is where HoTS dies? Idk. FIX IT!!! =(
Please. K. Thx.

1 Like

Honestly there should be a counter for each limited time only item so people have their warnings…

2 Likes

While I agree, that kills the urgency to get the item quickly.

More like heating things up to get it because 6 hours left before it being executed from the shop.

1 Like

You’re not missing much. One of the few things I actually bought. And it’s really not worth it. I switched backed to the default mount which has served me well since I started playing.

tbh its one of those mounts i didnt buy either. i pretty picky about dogs though and pretty much hate all those short snouted varieties. even more so if they are the small “toy” sized dogs. my preference is definitely toward dogs like german shepherds.

in case you havent seen it though barko polo is a real dog! :slight_smile:

i think that would be a good idea if they did that moving forward. it would let ppl know that are trying to get up the currency that they have something like…

[6 D 12 H 0 M]

left before the item is taken down and replaced with a new one.

something i dont like, which has started changing, is that the gold mounts are still gold only. recently they changed things to where all the cosmetics though could be bought with real money. if you didnt have shards then you could buy it with gems.

gold mounts you cant do that still though. which i find to be odd. the original idea behind gold mounts was that it is a gold sink. now thats all well and good. however, they are implementing gold to shard conversion.

now think about that for a second. do we actually need gold mounts with that kind of system in place?

the answer is no.

i believe all the gold only mounts should be changed over to shard+gem values. they can still retain their limited time nature. however, i dont think we actually need gold only mounts anymore with the coming of gold to shard conversion.

3 Likes