Sgt. Hammer skins

Sgt. Hammer seems to be a bit frustrated that she keeps getting passed over for new skins. I think the new skins offered up during the Current Toy Box campaign would have been a good opportunity for a Sgt. Hammer make over. The new skins that you gave Valeera would have made a great tank skin for Hammer. Even the stuffed tank like Stitches look would have been fun. Hammer has expressed a desire to have a pink MEKA tank as she does admire D.Va’s MEKA skins. Obviously it can’t say MEKA on it, but you a version of those for Kerrigan, so Hammer could have her pink tank too. Sgt. Hammer fears nothing not even letting her inner girlie out from time to time. Someone in a previous post had suggested a summer rubber blow-up tank look. You could have a lot of fun with that like you did with Stitches summer look and his inner tube around his waist. Please, please stop overlooking Sgt. Hammer for new skins. She is feeling left out and we players who love Hammer desire more skin options! :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Frankly, I’ve never understood why they went with an orcish skin, when her body type is identical to WoW dwarven women years ago (aside from being able to have the Iron Horde spinning wheel thingie).

We’re long overdue to have a dwarven siege engine especially with the fight for Alterac Pass and BfA in general.

In other thoughts, I’m sure Hammer would love to help out the Space Princesses in their fight against Space Lord Leoric and his cohorts, too! To say nothing of Mecha-Hammer fighting the good fight against evil Xenotech Abathur and his minions!

I fell in love with this game BECAUSE I get to drive a Siege Tank, when it was first announced years ago. Call me a BFF: Bama Fan Forever! So, here’s hoping for more new skin types (and not just re-colours of existing ones). :smiley:

Good luck and good hunting!
~~ Sabreclaw ~~

1 Like

Agreed, not just new colors of existing skins. There are so many cool serious options for her and cool fun options for her as well. I am not crazy about the orcish skins either. I like the dwarven siege tank idea for her as well as skins for the battle against Leroic! Speaking of Abathur he could use some new skins too…but this is about Ms. Sgt Hammer! :slight_smile: I think this whole toy box game play they are running right now would have been a great opportunity for some funs skins…they could have done a wind-up tank, or one that looks that the toy box mounts. She is my favorite to play and it would be great for her to have some new looks. Thanks for the reply! :slight_smile:

I stated this in another post earlier.

Blizzard has an old IP from one of there first games ever called Rock’N’Roll racing. There are vehicles in the game with treads and a turret on top. They could easily make a Rock’N’Roll themed skin for Sgt. Hammer and it would probably just fit right in.