Sen'jin Shield Masta Hero Concept

Introduction

Sen'jin Shield Masta is a hearthstone hero, making it the first of its kind if introduced, Sen'jin is a pretty iconic card in hearthstone (even though its never really played anymore). In the game it is a 3/5 taunt minion for 4 mana, the minion has 2 voicelines (im ignoring death). His first voiceline comes when he's played, he yells "Tazdingo yehehe" and his second one coming when he attacks is "Jah mahn". And thats really all the information about the card making its design very open ended.

Design

The design of Sen'jin Shield Masta is pretty simple, it is a troll (i think) holding an axe and a large shield while wearing a metalic armor of some kind.

He imo looks like he would be a bruiser, however, his design would make more sense to be a tank given his card having taunt (taunt is required to be attacked before other minions or heroes).

However I think he would be best as a bruiser still, perhaps a more hardy bruiser but a bruiser nonetheless, his general look fits the bill plus I mean his axe does look quite menacing.

Ill finish later gotta type about how busted vikings is about to be