Selecting Rework with Cho'Gall still as one

there selecting really needs a rework and I am telling this to the developers because players that mainly do A.I or brawl CAN’T EVEN PLAY ONE OF THEM so please do this rework to get this problem SOLVED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD big thank you for understanding!

PS: BEWARE THAT THIS IS MY 3RD TOPIC BOOKMARK ABOUT THEM!!!

I think how they are now is fine. There’s no need to remove a unique idea like a double-player hero. Just let a solo player queue and be matched with another player without having to group.

In AI at the very least

what locations do I mainly play at that include co-op with a barley don’t even party FACT IN IT

it will be still marked unsolved in my eye sight each time I see that NO TEAM MATE SIGN

For ai games with no other players maybe but i dont think a solo queue cho and especially gall would work out. Mostly because you would never be happy with how the ai controla your other head and that could cause issues in a game with other players involved.

If you mean just playing cho then that also wouldn’t work sense hes so much more powerful then any other single hero.
That dosent mean that he could beat everyone in a fight but that massive hp pool with permanent armor and some pretty good healing would be pretty broken.

do you even understand the point?, + to mention how a pain in the rear end it is to level one of them up along with select included OH and when you test play Gall YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MOVING CHO AROUND SENSE THERE’S LIKE A AUTO MOVEMENT SETTING WITH HIM

Ok, calm down and explain what you actually mean.

what I mean is once there’s a option to where I can click ready with them WITH OUT PARTY, leveling them up will be at ease then sense it’s no longer a pain in the rear end when ever I want to play one of them waterlong

I think that would be ok in ai games.

1 Like

exactly what I am thinking and been trying to get through to you guys

1 Like

Would an ai be controlling the other head?

1 Like

I hope so when playing Cho an A.I should control Gall and when playing Gall an A.I should be playing Cho

1 Like

yeah, that could work.
Just as long as your in the game by your self. Wouldnt want the bad ai to mess up anyones games.

1 Like

true with a good point

also I hope you know I am looking forward to hearing updates and anything else about this @waterlong

1 Like