Seasonal quest line (not right)

Christopher-Dean

hi i feel that u guys are or are being very unfair and i play this game very very hard and i finely got to diamond rank after playing hots for 4-5 years and i also always buy things from u guys i support u i was diamond 5 end season and did not get my portrait and feel this is very unfair i think i was 2 games short from finishing the retarded rank quest and now i was high rank and did not get anything to show i was there this is very unfair put your self in my shoes relay this is not cool i dont care about stupid gold from a quest or mount mounts and gold dones not get u diamond rank and master rank skill dose a mount or gold dose not show your skill the portrait dose and u should at least get that if u have played your placement games and get high rank at least realy i hope u can give me what i deserve im so pissed i feel like not playing hots ever again i know im not the only one that got screwed like this realy u guys must think about that quest its very bad pls give me my portrait im asking nice coz i support u guys and i play many of your other games pls i beg u i know u can do it.

Hey Christopher-Dean,

I’m Game Master Latcrick, and I’ll be handling your help request today with the utmost of care, and I appreciate your patience and understanding so far. I wasn’t able to talk to you online today, however hopefully this response will be good enough in my absence! :slight_smile:

Thanks for contacting us about your Ranked DIamond 5 portrait (And congratulations on reaching such a rank!) and I’m so sorry to hear that you didn’t receive it at the end of the season like you were promised. :(.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process reports of this nature via our Customer Support service. However, you can share your input by posting on the Heroes of the Storm forums:

Bug Reports: Heroes of the Storm Forums
Discussion: Heroes of the Storm Forums

This allows us to better gather all reports and see the impact of the issue on a greater scale.

Please keep your feedback and bug reports coming; we will ensure to address as many of them as quickly as we are able.

If you would like to leave a review for my work today and give me a rating, or close or re-read your ticket and replies in case you need it for future reference, you can do it using this handy link!:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to contact us today here at Blizzard Entertainment, and I wish you all the best in your adventures, be it Azeroth, Sanctuary, the Nexus or beyond!

Since you have SMS Protect on your account, we suggest adding the Blizzard Authenticator to your account for more advanced account security.

If you want to know more about the Blizzard Authenticator, visit this article: