Same old with Matchmaking

I went on vacations for over a month. Came back hoping Blizzard finally fixed their crap MM and nope, it’s the same crap. One sided matches all day, you either uttherly destroy the enemy team or you’re stomped with horrible comps.

2 Likes

I assume you’re speaking about QM. The community does not care about high quality games in QM because they need games to form extremely quickly.

So decide
-Wait longer for a better match.
or
-Get a match faster, where the game groups together whoever is available quickly.

Going on another month long vacation won’t change anything unless the community suddenly has standards, and most importantly, patience.

Maybe the upcoming MM fixes will be satisfactory?

1 Like

Dont forget the dumb Ai.

Hey man if you want the game be better no matter what mode read these my ideas…
And i need from everyone your support to make our Blizzard team start work on my ideas…

I guarantee to eveyone…the game a lot better if is like version!

Do you have a desperate plea of Blizzard seeing your thread by posting it everywhere?

Also it’s impossible to read in this format good lord.

Gahh at least you guys get games handed to you on a platter. I’ve been waiting all day for Storm League. I’m dying to hit off my 10 placement and work my way from there

Not really…desperate…i just want to collect.many players thoughts and to help of game and blizzard reply to my ideas and i onow about my worst english low lvl.
That why i search dineone re write re create my topic.
For unfornately i coundnt learn proper english languege…:confused: