Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

No matter which hero I pick the story’s the same. Who the hell first picks bruiser on Braxis?

Imgur

2 Likes

197 sadism
197 FREAKING SADISM
i could instantly kill both their jaina and li ming with a simple wqe
BUT THEY HAD TO INITIATE IN THE BLOODY BACK ALLY
so I had walk round to get at the squshes in doing so the azmodan put a sin globe at my face and an then the li ming wave of forced me into the max charge orb
ALL BECAUSE I COULDN’T BLOODY MANUVER IN THE BLASTED BACK ALLY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

This was one of my worse games.

Imgur

My team wasn’t going to pick a tank. They went with Solo assassin Nazeebo. I couldn’t have heals because Lili went Water Dragon, Ragnaros did a lava wave that killed a single minion wave, and to make my job harder, they stacked Tychus in the Rythm over 250.

Not sure what to do.

Imgur

1 Like

Do some hero damage/ get some kills.

In your example they don’t have a dedicated solo laner. You can’t just soak and expect your team to win 4 v 4 or 4 v 5 most of the match everygame. If you are one of the better players in the game you need to carry the team fights a bit.

You soak as much as you can (Leo is very fast at soaking you can easily soak 2 lanes then go to a fight) and go to teamfights when your team need it. Leo is brilliant at flanking and protecting team or setting up kills with entombs.

In response to the Mal Ganis game I just had a pretty shocking 'Ganis game earlier as well.

We were 3 v 4 Me, Sylv, Anduin bot most of the game. D.VA top and zertul top or mid most of game for some reason.

Zeratul sometimes came down to die.

Was facing down li ming, valla, etc and lili.

The draft was bad for the early game but even when we got later we couldn’t do anything.

2 Likes

You have probably capped out for the moment.
You can’t win all of your matches, you know that.
If you decide to focus on siege, that’s fine. Find joy in that and just enjoy that. No matter where you are, your team will lose 50% of the time. I’m fairly sure that siege gameplay doesn’t scale very well with ranking up, but you need to add more and more value.

Reading back I checked my only Zul’jin match recently. Without context, I had four times the damage. (And we lost.)

Given your regular complaints people assume you want to improve.
What the others are saying - clearly, your siege is fine, or too much even. You need to start adapting to the situation.
“What could I have done to win this match?” is the question, and the answer is that - helping your team win teamfights, given you did all the siege and it wasn’t enough. Would it deliver a win? Maybe. Will it deliver upranking a bit? Maybe.

However, again, that’s not mandatory. If your main spiel is to PvE, put focus on that and just have fun. Chin up!

2 Likes

Aram backdoor is the most BS strat, so many games at lvl 20+ our team is on a come back and boom, back door, running back takes too long, can’t even hearth…

I only really find that annoying vs a hero like, Zagara, Falstad or Dehaka who can zip to your core with little chance of catching them.

Naz is one of the heros i’ve never played.

Big morale boost when your Naz can cancel their zombie walls when they inadvertently trap you though.

2 Likes

I was at every team fight. But winning fights without a tank tends to be difficult. Especially when one of your healers dives in and dies from the start.

And I can’t exacty stop my team from invading an enemy camp when they’re a talent down and outnumbered . Pings are alwyas ignored.

1 Like

Trying to get a friend to play more quick match so we aren’t stuck getting screwed by aram rng. Then we get matched against a full stack of tryhard pricks playing like it’s ranked on single digit level smurf accounts.

1 Like

On another note, I just noticed that a post I made in the past where I complained about players being jerks and trolling got removed for “trolling”. Iconic move removing complaints about toxicity instead of doing anything about it.

China shut down brought huge amount of chinese players to korean realm, making it impossible to communicate due to language barrier.

2 Likes

lol! Well no promises here Froggy, if I go without my morning coffee my inner banshee starts to reveal itself.

3 Likes

Remember your pings and bsteps my brother.

1 Like

Either your post got flagged by the mods or it was some people that reported it cause they disagreed with you.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty sad implication.
It’s easy to gather enough people to disagree with anything. To begin with, many scientists have been tortured for saying our planet is not flat.

Freedom of cancel trumps freedom of opinion.
I guess that’s why democracy doesn’t actually work, only as an illusion.

2 Likes

You played against people who aren’t just randomly brawling, using the heroes you want instead of a random pick of 3.

Why is that bad?

Trump lol.

1 Like

Well, just got out of an aram game where the enemy tank had 58% freaking dmg soaked, or whatever the term is, 58% of the dmg went to the tank. I know that sometimes is hard to get the backline, but 58%! Meanwhile I’m trying to heal with a Tyrande and constantly get harassed by the enemy team.

Well, look what you’re wearing.

2 Likes