Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

God. EVERY time my team could win…

Let’s get a merc camp…

3 Likes

If you are looking for a general tank that can defend his backlane better then yea then I would rather have anything els then him. Stitches only work in maps with alot of free space to hook fleeing heroes with. On maps with less space or maps where you will be hugging minion waves alot he wont get much value.

True. Then you are better of playing Mura or Garrosh

1 Like

some of you need to get off your butts and go touch grass
I don’t care if you snowballed your not talented

I smell some angry Qhira. :wink:
I’ve been playing Qhira today. Just one match, result can be deduced.
I imagine it’s funny when Qhira hooks, then Stitches hooks and everyone just flies around. Although with enemy Stitches it’s a bit more challenging.

And then not bother to even use the merc camp for anything productive once claimed.

2 Likes

The quality of game you can expect at 1 am.

https://i.imgur.com/kPNfn7t.jpeg

This is basically the only behavior that bothers me now in Hots. It’s why I don’t post in the Salty Mines, I can put up with people afking, deliberately feeding, but the Mercenary camp fetish makes me die a little each time I encounter it.

As I said before, this is even common in the ARAM maps that have camps, a mode where camps are the least impactful.

3 Likes

The merc camp symdron is mostly because people are affraid they have to go back and defend it so they go and take it for themself tho the merc camp is useless in the currect situation.

Like I saw this so many times. Enemy team is dead and got a clear path to core but you always have someone who need some more globes or need to take a worthless camp or hs back to defend a lane that is not that much in danger.

People in this game are just bad at making proper decisions as a team.

2 Likes

But defend it from what? You usually see this after the team gets 2-3 kills. There’s no one left to steal your camp.

Indeed.

stop
ignoring
the
bloody
whitemane

1 Like

But I can’t reach her…

1 Like

don’t care find a way

1 Like

Well, I have this selfie stick…

1 Like

will it kill her? will it!?

1 Like

I think Artanis and Thrall were having a challenge. They were even the whole game. Then Artanis died at the end as the enemy were hitting our core. And 1 second before the core dies, Thrall gets a death.

Imgur

2 Likes

nazeebo players are trash learn to play the game properly

1 Like

Phase I’m sorry but this time it really looks like you did what we discussed in the other thread. Yeah Art and Thrall didn’t help by dying so much, but mean come on man you’re killing me.

What are you talking about?

I mean it looks like you just went after siege damage with ZJ…

Stax is all that matters. If you get 175 stacks, You win the game, even if you lose.

Azmo has top siege, Thrall and Artanis were suiciding so all their stats were going to be crap, and Li ming doesn’t siege as well as ZJ. So 2nd is exactly where I should be in this game.

Also, if you look at the data correclty. You’ll see that Thrall and Art personally got 6 kills out of the 22 my team got. This leaves 16 between me and my team mates, and I participated in exactly 15 kills. How could I both do that and be mindlessly sieging?