Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

I do that quite often. Most bots are actually quite good.
They only do terribly if their kit/playstyle is weird, like Butch and Hammer, but Greymane bot was a beast!
Sometiems I even win games with 2 bots on my side.

I’ve only ever won one game with a bot. And it wasn’t a bot the whole game.

Then again, I’m often solo laner, so me pinging the bot would make no sense. And no one else usually will.

Hammer has the worse A.I. ever, and Bot Zagara is OP. I don’t know how many times I’ve seen hammer just walk into the enemy team not even attacking.

I can’t help but wonder if this was a jab or not

Oh well.

Tell my team I can counter Tass with Tracer, but I shouldn’t pick early. No one locks, then as soon as I’m forced to pick, we get a Genji and they show Anduin / Mura.

I tell my team we might want Johanna since our wave clear sucks. We still get Mura.

I can’t remember the last time I was on a team with a decent comp. And I keep losing games.

3 Likes

You were on team voice all alone. I’d volunteer but we have conflicting roles of interest

Oh, I finally had a normal comp. But on the crucial fight for the objective, our Garrosh threw me at a Diablo using Lightning breath for some reason :frowning:

Another game lost.

1 Like

Why people think that because they see someone playing an assassin, they think they can play him so good as well.

And then you have assassin “mains”, instalocking Tassadar, having 25k hero damage and below 100 stacks on Q quest at lvl 21.
Seriously… how the F. did you get to high diamond?!

Assuming that people in high diamond compared to low elo have more awareness and are better in dodging skillshots it is not hard to see that the Tass player needs more effort to complete his quest…

Even though it sounds unbelieveable, because his Q has an extremely long and wide range. :joy:

Not sure if i’m really salty, but i LoL at anduin casting CHASTISE at a pyroblast x.x\

(it wasn’t very effective)

2 Likes

Help him he was very scared.

1 Like

I grouped with someone from my friends list so that I’d be less likely to get a catastrophe again. He was afk the whole game! So we got a bot Tychus… Lost in 14 mins.

I just don’t know what to do anymore. Seven games in a row of someone on my team giving the enemy a win. Even considering my usual bad luck this is insane! I’m down to a win rate of 38%

I keep waiting to be on the other side of it. Maybe the other team will have an afk, maybe the enemy will have a comp that makes no sense, maybe it will be someone on the enemy team who suicides. But it’s not happening.

All the effort I put into getting to Plat. All of that was wasted. I don’t know that I can keep playing. It just keeps happening over and over! :frowning:
(Oh, and lost extra points because the game thinks I should have won that)

3 Likes

Because he got 4 other players that can help him get diamond while his own skill lvl is only gold.

Same thing applies to fake masters that has been silver 5 for most of thier time in hots.

What region are you?

NA.
:triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

Sadly we are in different region, otherwise I would say we should combine our power against our bad luck. :joy: Even my luck today reached his limit, when I were short about to break through gold and then I got feeders in my team and fall back again :joy: I am in EU.

Sadius, which region are you actually? Maybe you can teach me how I can improve to be better than just silver/gold :joy:

Sad. My ping is too high to play there.

EU.

Even I don’t know how to deal with rank walls (when you climb from X league to Y league) because it’s too RNG.

Well, SamiSha used Lucio to leave Silver (he literally one tricked him). I suppose you need to learn what people are bad with in your league and you need to use some specific heroes what punish bad plays (ETC for example, Lucio and so on).

Then, abuse those things.

It is actually not the RNG that is problematic, but the amount of smurfs that increased greatly when I reached S2. Sure my team can also benefit from smurfs and I did actually achieved S2 with them, but some games I lost, because they felt heavy one-sided… though most of my games are heavy one-sided stomps in both direction. :joy:

Lucio?! Noway! People on this elo never do camps or soak, I feel the burden to do it myself and I can’t do it with Lucio… :joy:

Sigh. Let me do screenshots.

1 Like

Last pick Thrall.

I have no idea why:

1. The player thought we needed two bruisers.
  2. He also thought more melee was a good idea against a KT.

I keep meaning to play with you more, but our timing has been terrible. The other day I had 6 or 7 people sending me tells, so although I never ended up in a full 5 stack, I had to keep holding spots for people who promised they would be fine.

And then of course Shadowmere DC’d in draft and got leaver status. >.<

I should be on most mornings for the rest of the week, and will definitely save a spot for you, or, if friends aren’t on, we can duo queue!

1 Like