Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Low level players with 0 knowledge of the game partying with high level players is the worst disgusting thing in the world. it should be removed

6 Likes

Just learned/experienced the meaning of “Get Centraled”

fluctuating ping from 35ms to 180ms. sad part is if it was a consistant 180ms you could adapt to it… dont think ive every missed so many hungering arrows :face_vomiting:

Now just imagine what it would be like living on the mountain everyday and this happens in a constant frequency, now that’s something.

help me

3 Likes

Kerrigan went 0-7 on Braxis, Naz had 21 stacks at 20 minutes.

Enemy KTZ finished his quest in 6 minutes.

Sick of noobs in my game.

2 Likes

I really hate these win quest conditions. I get to play 2 maybe 3 games a night and lose all 3 and never make any god damn progress. 300 minions my butt hole… I just want to win a game

1 Like

You could always finish it in v.s a.i mode and end your torment.

1 Like

I really dislike this in SL, it’s used to sometimes to abuse the system with a new account smurf or a friend trying to drag up someone not close to their skill level.

I shudder when I see the plat and sliver grouped together and I’m matched with them in SL as a random, more often than not the lower ranked person is not a smurf, or if they are, they belong in their rank.

Can u believe this?
100% , ONE HUNDRED % damage in curse time by me.
God, sometimes teammates r realllly grrr

100% wtf was the others doing ??? Having a tea party or what.

2 Likes

Do you means like this?

1 Like

Best tea party ever.

1 Like

they were bsy getting camps :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, second account boosters ruin games. Go suck in your own MMR. :confused:

When silver Butcher one tricky pony asks you if you have brain, because you want to ban Xul on BB…

3 Likes

When you get a Hammer who dont even go out of siege mode and eat all the dmg enemy team give her.

3 Likes

Playing with Genji. I had most siege damage, most hero damage (20k more than our second one), had 5 kills, 3 assists, 0 deaths, most exp soaked on the team (5k more than everyone).

We still lost. I don’t know what else I can do to win the game at this point…

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been having bad luck with him outside of specific comps, idk what happened but almost everything seems to outduel him. I think imma give Fenix repeater cannon build a shot.

3 Likes

Good luck in your matches and your adventure. I hope you finish the level and get to the next mission.

Win 3 games quest and trying to play it through QM is cursed, I tell ya…

Also, some advice: If you’re gonna do some desperate back door to try and win, make sure the enemy is ACTUALLY DISTRACTED before attempting to pull it off. I’m so tired of idiots rushing the enemy core just because it’s exposed thinking they’ll have enough time to pull it off, even though the entire enemy team knows what they’re doing.

People in Plat drafting 2 bruisers instead of 1 main tank and 1 bruiser. We just didn’t have enough frontline since the start of the match and we lost all objectives because our frontline died too fast.

Seriously, why are these people even plat!

1 Like