Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

Yesterday in Unranked:
Someone picked a solo laner on two lane map. He went solo, but lost the lane pretty hard and he was dying over and over again (no flanks, just 1v1). What was the first thing he did? He blamed the healer (me), because I didn’t help him…

Why didn’t you heal him from the other side of the map? :rofl:

4 Likes

Why does this game have such an unhealthy fetish for CC. It’s like they don’t WANT you to play the game, stun stun stun knockback pickup stun silence slow root slow stun stun…Oh what fun it is to watch Heroes of the CC: The slideshow picture.

My sympathies and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used that line. Sometimes it seems first picking a good generalist tank like Johanna invites a wacky draft!

1 Like

I officially loathe TB Varian…

Which double sucks because I love the build when I get an opportunity to use it. I get it; when TB Varian works, it’s an extremely fun experience dominating with him… but good lord it is the default noob build.

Whenever I see a Varian in match, I guarantee they’re gonna go TB and screw over their team and usually have no idea what they’re doing. They’ll dive into 1v5 (then complain nobody supported them) or take merc camps at inopportune times… on the other side of the map.

1 Like

TB is so common in low ranks its not even funny and he’s actually good because everyone in there is so dumb and at least 1 or 2 of the enemy team knows when to fall back, the others just die once TB Varian touches them.

4 Likes

THAT’S the other problem… when it works.

When you see someone on the enemy team go TB Varian, and there always seems to be 2-3 people who want to facetrade with him… and you’re forced to helplessly watch as the team crumbles apart because nobody knows how to deal with a build that’s excruciatingly easy to counter if people took 2 seconds to think.

It’s probably the reason TB is so prevelant.

3 Likes

I played Genji for a bit in Brawl … and somewhat liked it.

Now i feel dirty and need to take a shower to get it off away, hopefully.

2 Likes

My team went 4v5 vs 20 lvl enemy team, when I was dead.

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

No, keep that feeling.

2 Likes

Classic team :upside_down_face:

1 Like

just vsd a 5man who had 4 master ranked players in on their team and i got a guy who has 1k games played and a 40% total win rate, thanks for that super exciting match blizz how the hell did he even get matched into that game its a joke and you know it, the average win rate for all the people in the game was higher than his total win rate, and you somehow expect me to enjoy this game or even manage to carry this dead weight of a player, like having an AI would have been better at least AI listens to pings…

Why God, WHY, why are the butchers in my team total trash ending up without completing quest, but the ones in enemy teams are Monsters with 300+ stacks at game end? :frowning:

2 Likes

Not salt exactly, well self salt? I feel dirty, I just took Sgt. Hammer in SL to cheese a win. Now I have to take a shower.

3 Likes

You are dead for me.

1 Like

You shouldn’t feel that way tbh.

2 Likes

Well if it helps I had the chance to do the same in the very next game, but I resisted the urge and took Malth instead.

Well she is kinda cheesy…but I was supposed to be last lock, but one of those draft mix ups happened, it gave the enemy team two heroes to counter draft me. They took Naz and Genji…the Naz didn’t even take spirit.

I’m salty that people still think Hammer is just a cheesy pick tbh.

1 Like

Yes, I was being a bit tongue in cheek, but there is a strong perception many people convey on the forums of Hammer being a cheese hero.

2 Likes

I hate Hammer overall, so don’t worry.

1 Like