Right button to move doesn't work

When I try to play, I can not move the hero with the right button. I can move the cursor and select things, but when I click in the game, it does not work.

I have tried to reinstall the game, analyze and repair, delete cache but nothing works.

My operative system is Window 10.

have you tried a different mouse? seems like it would be something to try to me.

also, sometimes unplugging your mouse (USB mouse… not PS/2) and using a different port will will cause windows to redetect the mouse in case there was some kind of issue that popped up.

Hello JazzRadio!

Mouse inputs not working also makes me think a program with overlay features may be stealing focus from the game. This can be things like Discord or Raptr.

The following steps will reboot into a ‘light’ mode where only the bare essential programs are running:

Closing Background Applications

After rebooting into this mode, please retry running the Battle.net app and playing as you normally would.

Then if the game works correctly, you can refer back to the article for advanced steps on figuring out which program is interfering.

I have tried to play without any open program, without the antivirus or the firewall but nothing, still does not work

Have same problem. I made a post on eu forums but nothing worked. Maybe someone here can help