Revive this game

if you got the na players that play on eu thatd be enough

Many people would love this game to be revived but until the afk problem is dealt with then this game is not going anywhere. I have no desire to play knowing I will get afks 40% of my games.

You are cheering on the sideline hoping for this game to close. That is what your post is about.

So that means if this game one day gets more players and advertised more you will be mad about it.

Also your post histoy has so much negativ posts about this game so that just tells me you actually dont want to see this game survive and get better. You just want to see it close.

And Minky is right about you. You complain and complain about this game so why not just leave it if it makes you unhappy. Unless you are just trolling at this point as i think you are.

You are just passively trolling on the sideline on this forum hoping more and more will support your claim and leave the game.

Let people who enjoy the game play it and leave them in peace. They dont need to hear your opinion of why people should leave this game.

1 Like

For some strange reason Blizzard has abandoned this game which isn’t usually their style.

The game still gets minimal development sure but its not what it should be for this type of game. If you want to compete with the other mobas in the genre you cant let development be this slow and have this much silence from the devs.

Sure they just popped up recently on reddit (much too late) but even then they showed a certain contempt for the player base by making it seem like we are the crazy ones to think blizzard has abandoned this game. They share some responsibility for those thinking that way by not properly supporting the game or communicating properly with its player base.

First they should fix the things that made everyone leave.

you are 9 days late in your troll reply . why even respond at all if all you are going to do is spout negativity about an already dead topic . nobody needs to hear your opinion. maybe you should respond to OP and quit stalking me in the forums with your trolling . the reality is that you and your attacks have driven more people from the game than I ever could . quit pretending to be in favor of the games survival when all you do is attack other players.

This game is dead for very good reasons. It’s the most unfun and uncompetitive experience the MOBA market has to offer. The playerbase is decimated and Blizzard throws you into RNG games after 10 seconds of waiting. The revival will be the shutdown of the servers. There will not be a remake like in OW. (HOTS 2.0 was only a name for marketing reasons, it still was the same broken game but with loot boxes included)

Genius!