Reporting players

They can not afford to punish players and ban them cause then they will lose way too much of the player base they have left.

I have seen players reporting other players just for fun or just because its their hobby and what can you say about thatā€¦i admit iā€™ve been banned for abusive language using the F words or else but since than i just call them bad players the players i want to report for a real reason or maybe even noob i dont think this word is hard for them

i have been banned for abusive language for 2 weeks because i really used it, because there were all kind of players who did nothing for our team nonparticipating nonassisting when pinging and after the 2 weeks vacation i took my account backā€¦but i wonder what happend to them, the players who dont want to help who dont want to do a teamfight 5 vs 5

there really needs to be a stat tracker for ranked. if someone dies 10 times in a RANKED game, and they are the only one on their team that high, or within a certain threshold (ie team average is 9 and they have 10) they should get flagged and banned from ranked for a set amount of time. like an hour. because clearly as seen above, people get matched with cancer repeatedly and lose repeatedly.

Doesnt matter and that cant work, I had a leroic and a arthas who would never peel sonya and she kept diving back line and destroying everyone and all they did was basically afk. So they look like they did better than the stats show.

This game is on its last limbs cause blizzard refuses to ban trolls in ranked.

One time in over watch, they randomly informed me that a report of mine got ONE person banned for a cant-disclose amount of time. I mean i report people almost every gameā€¦ so ā€¦ yay? Considering Overwatch is a game they scrapped the hots team for, maybe your reports matter too!!!

What a joke of a company. Must be nice to have a unique IP where you dont have to struggle at all compared to a industry where there is direct competition.

1 Like