Replace Gorge with this!

This is a bit aside this post but I would love to see Gorge being able to target allies and applying a small heal on targets. It would be so much fun to save people from KT pyro :slight_smile:

I love the idea of being able to use gorge on an Ally, I don’t think it would break it either as you would have to decide to blow the CD using it offensively or defensively. It would also make Gorge more useful when in late game you may not have any structures to assist in killing a gorged enemy hero, but it would be very valuable to assist a teammate. I don’t think the added heal would be needed, just being able to save your ally from all sorts of dangerous enemy abilities would be super strong by itself.

1 Like

Gorge is kinda broken right now because of having shorter hook cd, he basically have full screen kill pressure every few seconds, sooner or later one is gonna land even if u arent a good hooker.

With the lvl 1 movespeed talent u dont even have to hook to gorge, u can just press R and walk away with near mount speed, combined with the new trait u cannot even slow stitches.

Oh well i’ve been enjoying crushing with him atleast :money_mouth_face:

If it isn’t skillfull, queue up as Stitches, build only Gorge and let us know how far you climb. If you aren’t at least close to Master by the end of the month/refuse to try, I really don’t want to hear this “BRO, TALENT X OR HEROIC Y DOESN’T TAKE ANY SKILL BRO” exaggeration anymore because at that point, you will prove that it Gorge still takes skill to get use out of.

It’s not cool, you just want an excuse to remove something you can’t play around. Gorge has been in the game for years, are you telling us that after all this time, you not only haven’t developed the skill to counter it but just want it remove? lmao.

1 Like

Removing a hero from a fight for several seconds, even if Stitches is CC’d to prevent him from going anywhere, is still huge. Bile is the niche ult between the two.

1 Like

I have been crusing people with him for years. But this rework just made him even even more easy to do it.

My winrate has increased with 6% since rework got out.

1 Like

Agreed. I was more just responding to the OP and the idea that using Gorge took “no skill”, as it does, simply because it’s vulnerable to counter play. So knowing when to use it for a start, is part of this skill. As you say though, it can be valuable to simply put a high impact hero in stasis for four seconds, it’s not just a tool for killing enemy heroes.

I wouldn’t call a 40% pick rate niche, combined with it having a higher win rate than gorge.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have thought it niche either. What mode is that 40% pick rate from firesnake?

Storm league all ranks this patch.

1 Like