Remove "Reset on Death" penalties for Medivh and some other heroes

I think some of the heroes who have quests or such that reset upon death should have be buffed with the penalties removed.

Now I don’t count Murky because his “Living the Dream” is optional and rather very easy to accomplish, even if you die over and over again. Butcher is also one that doesn’t really need the buff since he doesn’t totally lose it and his is rather easy to accomplish.

I’m more talking Medivh and other heroes with that penalty where their quest is rather time consuming or almost unobtainable unless you’re a highly skilled player or running a longer than average game.

For example, Medivh has a quest upon the start of the game where if you hit 40 heroes with his arcane blast, he will gain a permanent power up to it and it reamins until the end of the game. Unfortunately, Medivh is a support character and not really meant to fight at the front lines. Not to mention, its very easy to miss with his blast as you could be aiming right at an enemy and they just seemingly always step right of the way just as you fire.

I’m thinking it wouldn’t really break Medivh or anyone else with that penalty to just remove the “reset on death” part.

Another acceptable solution would be to drop the requirements by a great deal. For example, drop Medivh’s 40 to 20 and that would be more easier to obtain.

AGREED. That Quest is EXTREMELY OBNOXIOUS.