Rehgar's totem is like Tyrande's stun

Everyone: No.
Bandwagon players:

1 Like

Unfortunately, nobody can release a patch that fixes player incompetence.

7 Likes

Itā€™s about eating your fruits and vegetables. I hear Malfurion being compared to Broccoli. Perhaps this thread can also compare his roots to Rehgarā€™s totems.

Though perhaps a thread could be made to compare heroes to fruits and vegetables. As a bonus we could even with futility, compare how a banana and watermelon are the same thing.

2 Likes

Nexus Anomaly: Blessing of the Nexus
Activate to make all your abilities auto aim for you, hitting the most optimal target.

1 Like

How about making it extremely difficult to make it to the MVP screen, where it is very likely no one is MVP.

1 Like

Yeah, you canā€™t interrupt abilities with totem. You can put a totem in range of an enemy ETC in Mosh pit if you want, but your team mates are still going to die.

1 Like

Tyrande attacks are so OP

she gets Q cdr, ally healing, splash damage, trait and E cdr, infinite damage, auto-casting, reduces all damage and she starts with longer attack range than other heroes. Can you image Auriel with attacks like that? How it is a lie to say her attacks do too much compared to other characters?

Bad comparisons and select forms of complaining can make anything seem problematic.

Brightwing Q is too much: it silences, heals, gets bribe stacks, reduces all damage and can do it permanently (3 second duration, 2 second cooldown!). Iā€™m pointing this out because of how ridiculous it is because itā€™s already been 3 years

3 Likes

People would still activate it at the wrong time.

1 Like

Yes.

Totem is immune to a bunch of spells, like Snipe, Dragon arrow, Blizzard, etc. If you have 2 mages in the team and Rehgar picks the totem HP talent that also decreases enemy dmg done, you literally canā€™t kill it.

1 Like

So ā€¦ draft someone who can kill it? Raynor can do so easily.

1 Like

you canā€™t draft QM.

also, the totem is still strong regardless. It does as much as an ult, on a short CD.

Yes, i know it will get nerfed soonā€¦ but Iā€™m just pointing it out.

1 Like

That is one reason I have been spamming Artanis. He doesnā€™t give a poop about the totem.

We call those lemons.

And if itā€™s a sour lemon, itā€™s a lime.

And if itā€™s a sour lime, itā€™s instant death.

2 Likes

Your are just arguing for argues sake this whole post, regardless of totemā€¦
You are telling me that he has the highest dmg as a healer, mass aoe cc, great wave clear, high mobility, burst AND sustain dmg, and on top all of that he has no mana problems?

1 Like

If you read, you should saw that thatā€™s not the case.
Rehgar and its Totem needs nerfs. But we donā€™t need dishonest conparisons to showcase that.
I think itā€™s important to be correct. Especially since the community already accepted that Rehgar is op, in the @Opā€™s other, earlier thread:

how is the utility of one healer vs the utility of anotherā€¦ a disonest comparison? are you defending rehgar?

1 Like

Are you unable to read?

ā€œNerfs will come for certainā€ = Rehgar/Totem is op.

For starters, you compare an overbuffed Healer to a balanced one. Obvious that the Hero who has +19% wr is the stronger.
Then thereā€™s that, that you say you compare their utility, but their utility is more than their CC, itā€™s their whole kit.
And their CC comparison is unfair, because Tyrandeā€™s have 1 Talent while Rehgarā€™s have 4?

Just because your thread is bad, your points are fallacies and this is spam, Iā€™m not defending Rehgar. I just want truth and reality to achieve that.

3 Likes

because you havenā€™t mentioned any utility on the other healer. Itā€™s a bad comparison regardless of how OP you want to claim one set to be. Current iteration aside, owl is closer in effect to totem by way of talent modifications (damage & debuffs). But at a rule of thumb, comparisons of one ability to another generally tend to be neglectful perspectives because a hero is not designed around just 1 ability: they have an entire kit at their disposal and that usually influences the whole balance of both the hero, their options, and the opportunity costs of those options.

While that may then prompt you to conclude ā€œoh well totem is that much better than all of tyrande anywayā€ a key part here is that you keep trying to defend your bad comparisons and then blame other people for false claims, which just indicates your poor sense of balance regarding your assertions. ā€œA tyrande with a totem-sized stun aoe wouldnā€™t be opā€. Yea, thatā€™s not doing you any favors either.

3 Likes

Naw dawg, that thing hits harder then a crit boosted AWP with a quad damage, with ranged longer then a trebuchet next to a monkey village and a Havoc, with lower cooldowns then Katarina versus 5 vikings with pre-rework sylvanas Q as all 4 abilites, and larger radius then the original starfall with a hill bonus and the apocalypse rune.

To compare it to anything less would be an undersell comparable to the orange box on sale for half price.

5 Likes

No, I canā€™t. Can we implement this please so that I can?