Rehgar: The hero nobody cares about

actually, that’s more the extent of your reply: you ‘attack’ me by claiming I’ve contributed nothing and then assert that i should do more for the particulars of the topic. However, what you’ve chosen to neglect is that previous discussion on this have occurred before (hi, this is a written medium) where it could be argued the brunt of the OP’s most came from misrepresentation and unsubstantiated claims to try to make this case.

In this regard, it could be spelled out that the OP is essentially arguing a form of circular reasoning, to which, there may not be a direct fallacy to unravel the logic of their position, but that the basis of their position begins with where they want to end, so the effect of the argument fails to persuade because the form and content of the argument is already convinced of itself that its ‘right’, so it doesn’t provide the material to compel other people to adhere to its reasoning
– “typical Xenterex” would spell out more particulars of that stuff out as the whole basis of wanting change is to provide worthwhile reasons, and possibly solutions, to convince people something is an issue in the first place. If [people] like the community or the devs are convinced something is a problem, then they may act on it accordingly.

The form of the argument – ignoring pertinent information to represent their case – mirrors the OP’s approach in choosing to ignore pertinent responses to the discussion regarding their concern for the hero. Because of the lack of engagement of their claim, many of the statements given in their OP can be argued and simply ‘beg the question’ on particulars of the assertion given.

In effect, the post comes down to just a bunch of claims that mostly convey that the ending is the forgone conclusion, therefore something should be done on the merits of them having said so – to which, per the replies seen above, other players don’t agree with the perspective painted to try to offer a terse narrative on the concern, rather than more involved ethos/pathos/logos/etc

Funnily enough, the effort shown could easily be more effective, and shorter, so the tone seems more of contempt and apathy than of discussion, suggestion, or feedback – stuff OJ had been really on top before. In that regard, a reflection pertaining to the distinction of this post compared to previous discussions is pertinent, esp from someone like myself who is not afraid to, but would rather not perpetually post walls to try to convey particulars to people that otherwise aren’t going to engage with the material anyway, but will reply to me regardless for, what I would usually assume to be some foible of hubris. eg, your post at me.

The basis of any form of communication is going to involve ‘unspecified context’ and some of that context seen here stems from the previous topics OJ has made concerning reghar and the loss of lightning bond. Essentially, how OJ perceives rehgar boils down to the same sort of arguments usually associated with Tyrande’s fan-following that want her to no be a ‘healer’ in favor of emphasizing their damage contributions: rehgar isn’t a ‘healer’, he’s an “aggressive support” (per claim)

The concern of that, from my perspective, is that the crux of that claim mostly stems from the lvl 1talent “lightning bond” and not the use of bloodlust, previous damaging talents (such as searing attacks) or the application of rehgar’s other talents to foster the ‘aggressive support’ claim.

In effect, what people “loved” about rehgar, could be equated with being a ‘bruiser’ (if one compared the qualities desired per typical role association) rather than a ‘support’ or even a ‘healer’. However, the argument presentations don’t seem to realize that label, or even adopt the reality of their position to the argument, so some of what is presented seems conflicted in claim, narrow in scope, and essentially misrepresentative of what they say was the previous case versus what they assert they want.

In that regard, I would think that if that’s the case they want to assert, at the least, they could toss up a vod, or the like, to demonstrate the distinction of where the find the hero to make their make instead of just relying on hearsay. In that wise, since my concern is that the combination of healing was just as appealing for the identity of the hero, I could post a vod as a representation of my own case, but well, my concern is partcular to people who make the claim that change should suit their particular demands rather than my interest in the demands themselves.

If the basis of their claim comes from 1 talent, and the extent to how they argue for that talent is true, then that would just mean that following the suggestion to bring the talent back would simply create a must-have talent that (once again) dominates the hero picks and doens’t offer worthwhile variety for the hero, or their identity. In that regard, the realization of the distinction between claim and argument essentially undermines the nature of the argument present; rather than account for, refute or change to address that flaw, it seems the approach is to try to ignore it and then pretend change will magically follow anyway.

Per my previous response, all of what I spelled out here now is part of the ‘unspoken context’ of the response to which you replied: OP holds one sense of identity to the hero, but the realization of that claim undermines the argument of the claim they make.

Could I have been more particular in that regard herenow? Sure, but of my interest, I was content to reference the distinction before to those that should be aware of that particular. Instead of having recourse for the issue for lightning bond, instead we have a topic that drops any reference to that ability, mentioned bloodlust exists (but isn’t “meta”) and then just comes down to a complaint.

So without knowing the previous context, there really isn’t much to the OP, so at the least, my pointing out a previous topic exists (and the difference in execution between them) should matter to my intended audience.

So while I won’t fault you for evidently knowing any of that, it is par for the course for people to try to check me my posting about particulars out of ignorance instead of being more productive.

If you’d like to discuss without needless attempts at bravado, please do. Otherwise just move on, dude.

For reference:

tl;dr my previous reply ‘did’ away with the ‘needless wall’, but here it is to demonstrate the particulars of my concern for this “discussion”

Cheers

5 Likes

Second highest winrate on hotslogs for supports, .1% behind lucio. Nuff said? Saying no one cares is a little rough, as there are 80+ heroes in the game, with a maximum of 10 per match… with a higher popularity than almost 40 other heroes (being near half!) i’d say plenty of people care. I personally will take him in most of my ranked games as it secures my wins. Without a doubt could use a little love, but i’d be afraid they break/change him too much so he doesn’t feel the way he should. (Trolls saying hotslogs means nothing, show me a better place for this kind of info before you hate)

For those who don’t want to read Xenterex’s old comment in the other other thread, it’s basically the same thing here in that his preferred method of debating with someone is to sidetrack the issue completely and go into a long lengthy debate of semantics and how the other person’s style of arguing is wrong.

Funnily enough, he acknowledged this in the last thread I made. Instead of addressing the concerns about hammer, he instead attacks my usage of words and phrases in an attempt to derail my concerns by making it look I am inarticulate and therefore unable to debate further.

After going through his history a bit, one thing you’ll notice about him is that he rarely expresses an opinion or stance of his own. Instead of making the risky move of being outspoken, it’s more safe to just make your opinions on matters known by showing how you disagree with others.

To clarify my position on this matter: Lightning Bond was integral to the way Rehgar played in the past. It allowed him to do extraordinary things like 1v1 tanks, take merc camps, and clear waves near instantly.

Was this a bit to strong and could use nerfs? Of course. The importance of this issue to me was the playstyle of Lightning bond, not how powerful it was.

Even if the shield did 50% less damage, I would still enjoy the playstyle. Lightning shielding yourself and then putting a totem forward with a shield on it and pancaking a hero between the two shields was always fun.

I liked to duel with Rehgar. Rather than nerf his dueling potential, they decided to outright remove it completely by A) Removing Lightning Bond B) Removing bust heal on Chain heal and C) Removing self-ancestral.

The main concern I have is that a talent that was beloved by many and crucial to the playstyle of the hero was removed without any compensation even though they have made other similiarly platystyle-defining talents baseline in the past (I.E. Vorpal Blade and Masters Touch.)

Reghar is still able to 1v1 a lot of heroes if he goes a DPS orientated build.

The problem with Reghar is that he is a melee support. If you only have 1 support you do not want them in the front asking to be killed.

He makes a fantastic second support though, especially in tanky comps.

Reghar is super cool. He turns into a wolf!

I think there needs to be a wolf build with more wolf themed talents and maybe a wolf themed ultimate.

1 Like

heres a game i had today with him , 128k healing vs 136k healing of morales, pretty on par to be honest .

i got a few time where i got too greedy and died but i still had fun :stuck_out_tongue:

imgur .com/a/6ckHj0P

3 Likes

I had a game on ToSQ, where I healed 200k HP as Reghar.

And you say that he’s bad?

Lol. OP, please.

2 Likes

That smells about what rational would say, and rational isn’t particular to the topic at hand…

While, yes, I do make posts longer than they need be, and some of my perspective is more particular on meaning and associations to those meanings, there are reasons for why, and when, i’m particular about those.

I hate the line-item tagging of items in replies, and per a reply you gave above, you don’t like it either. However, what I did there is segment parts of what you said because the details of what you convey are not correct. There’s going to be eight words that imply a heavy distinction of my typical style of posting versus the concerns expressed toward your topics:

I did not post in your hammer topic.

That kinda makes the whole of your “Funnily enough” section a lie. Particulars of what you convey are correct, or at least enough so to satisfy the concerns of your beef against me in this regard, but about each line so conveyed comes from different topics than what you wrote.

and that’s fine for those that don’t know, or don’t care about the distinctions on those particulars.

However, from what I see of topics like this, and some of the other ones i did post concerns, you’re conflating qualities of distinct elements into a composite to suit what you want something to be, rather than what it actually “is”. You have now done this enough times that i think it enough for it to be a telling pattern of your perspective shaping your perception and you are seeing ‘things’ more by ‘wanting’ it to be that way, rather than it being as such.

That’s my ‘confession’, and I stand by that statement as I find how you have presented your case for rehgar to embody that sentiment: your value of the ‘symbol’ of rehgar is more particular to you and less as ‘objective’ as you have claimed it to be.

The topic here, to those that don’t share your particular sense of identity with rehgar, comes off as complaints that probably aren’t going to inspire people to your cause concerning his problems. What would likely suit your cause more would simply to be upfront on what you want:

“back in 2017, reghar had a lightning shield talent, lightning bond, that would cast an untalented version on himself whenever he cast the shield on an allied unit. It was a lvl 16 talent (before the rehgod days) that was then moved down to lvl 1, where it was arguably overpowered. One day, the devs just up and removed the talent with no notes, or compensation for the talent! :angry: While it was only a option, regardless of the level it came at, [I] enjoyed how it could be used on totems to assist with waveclear, taking mercs, or used on an ally to encourage rushing down targets and making use of all of rehgar’s kit to be aggressive and distinct from other support heroes!
Without any reason for the removal of the talent, [I] think it should come back to the game and allow us to relive that style of playing reghar – even if the talent comes back nerfed, or at a later tier”

Simple topic opener, conveys personal experience, genuine passion and provides reasons to invite action in response to a perceived problem. This sort of post conveys what you want, and why, while being short, honest, and grounded to what matters.

Its the sort of post you would have made before but you seem down and mired in some sort of sullen mire where passive/aggressive complaints seem about as meaningful as your concern for the game – I might be reading to much into it, but the change in tone of how you conveyed this topic (compared to previous discussions) seem more in like with the doom and gloom of the game in the aftermath of recent events. Or maybe its my fault and you’re venting frustration and having then become a sort of antagonist and betrayed your trust or expectation from our previous shared interests.

Yes, those are projected aspects, and i could be wholly wrong on either (or all accounts in that regard!) but I do notice a shift in tone, execution of writing, and what was produced doesn’t suit you. What was conveyed isn’t a call to action for change, but a loss of hope and an begrudged acceptance of loss.

Much like some of my replies of less-than-stellar length, how something is conveyed is arguably more important than what is conveyed. For all this wall, sure, you might regard it as more just “oh, derailing to fixate on the OP instead of the topic” but I think the particulars of what I’ve attempted to convey for ‘arguing semoitics’ applies to the conerns of rehgar’s “identity” per the topic.

Sure, I didn’t convey what I personally think should be done regarding reghar, so yea, that’s more of the ‘same’, but I don’t really consider the sort of concern and intention I put into trying to ascertain what people actually ‘mean’ from what that ‘actually’ post to be “safe”

It’s so much ‘easier’ to assume oneself to be right and just project complaints at others than bothering to double-check the realization of their efforts.

1 Like

If you consider waveclearing is not your job, I could consider that dealing constant damage is not a Support’s job neither, could I ? :wink:

I would like to make a statement at this point of the Topic :
You cannot say "[fill with any Hero’s name] is the worst hero compared to the others [fill with any kind of role] Heroes without considering your Team composition and your teammates skills.
It is just pointless.

Rehgar could be just fine in some comp, or be useless in others.

I agree 100% here. THIS is the main topic of Rehgar and has been since Lightning Bond’s removal.

This is pretty much the exact sentiments as above. We’re still “fighting the good fight,” as we haven’t heard anything on Rehgar (in regards to Lightning Bond) since its removal.

I wish you’d take your own advice into consideration… Walls of text do not help the discussion. Especially when it’s just arguing semantics…

1 Like

I personally believe Reghar is really bad. The only comps I would say he fits in is dive comps but heroes like Malfurion and Lucio fit better in those comps.

He just doesn’t really excel. Only thing he has going for him is a cleanse + shield + ancestral healing combo to prevent burst.

And what are you doing? This is such blatant hypocrisy.

Seems to me like another enormous paragraph detailing “You do [this this, and this instead of this] when arguing your points.” The only ‘beef’ I have against you is that on a consistent basis, you rarely offer any kind of feedback in any thread and prefer to instead pick at peoples structure of arguing.

You might think you are indirectly conveying your opinion by choosing the posters on the side of the argument you disagree with to pick apart but it doesn’t come off that way. Instead it looks like you’re trying to be the smart guy by posting that everyone is wrong not because of their ideas but because of their phraseology.

Just looking at your recent activity confirms my suspicions.

In a thread about Imperius having an unoriginal trait, your post discusses nothing even remotely close to the topic. You once again attempted to get into a debate of semantics regarding the term “change my mind”.

Literally debating the semantics of the word “Tone” in a topic about Sylvanas. The word “Sylvanas” is not even used in your post once. You even brought out your dictionary to try and argue the meaning of a word with someone.

Again, attacking someone for using a word, this time “lore-friendliness” and went into a seriously long argument as to why you believe their using the word incorrectly. Semantics as usual. Notice how nothing in your response has to do with the actual state of Tyrande’s gameplay?

Attacking someone for using a word, in this case a name; “Khaldor”. Your post goes into detail as to why you believe his opinion is wrong because he doesn’t respect one persons OPINION about the state of balance of a hero. Notice how not a single time you mention the word “Li Ming” like the title of the thread would suggest the discussion be about?

In a thread about HGC and the developers, you instead go after the OP for his post history in an attempt to discredit him as a person instead of his argument. Notice how not once you talk about either HGC or the devs? Funny how that works isn’t it? Starting to notice a pattern?

Another debate about a word, this time about the word “Boring” and why you believe it isn’t being used correctly. Not surprisingly, nothing in your post discusses the current state of Sylvanas. Semantics at its finest.

I was able to find a few exceptions like your post regarding nova armor stacking and imperius’ talents but then back into your usual habit of picking at the OP without addressing the topic. I think it’s safe to say that you engaging with the subject material is definitely a rare occasion.

In the TV show ‘The Office’, many of the characters have a grievance against one of the accountants, Oscar, for being a quote; “Mr. Umm, actually” for the way he inserts himself into other peoples discussions to correct them. You are undoubtedly, the HotS equivalent of Oscar in that regard. This, in essence, is my beef with you.

Ideas are directly influenced by phraseology: how someone conveys information reflects what they understand, and feel, about it. Per your quoted example, the phrasing there reflects the idea that I “try to be the smart guy” instead of considering the possibility that I am trained and educated in the fields pertaining to persuasive, informative, entertaining or expressive writing. Cuz really, after how many years of my examples, you’re falling privy to the perspective of my usual detractors that lambast out of what they don’t know.

Surprise, surprise, I might have knowledge and experience in a medium that people are content to not delve.

~25 replies (about 50% of the topic at this time; not counting my posts or replies to me) present a divergent perspective on the identity of rehgar from the one presented in the OP. How many here noticed?

In effect, more posters were discussing a topic apart from the one you made; more posts are “derailed” feedback from the onset than those that adhere to the particular concerns expressed by the author. Many participants are “arguing semantics” or rather, disagree on the ‘meaning’ of the character (semiotics!?) Due to their disagreement regarding rehgar’s repertoire, some chose to disregard your argument off-hand and overgeneralize particulars because they don’t suit the “semantics’ of their argument.

’Part of why I post ‘walls’, or ‘indirect’ opinions is because I notice the sort of quirks where people disregard discussion whole-hog in favor of just asserting themselves as being correct, despite evidence to the contrary.

One example can be seen per your interpretation of my post on that sylvanas topic. You assert that I “brought out the dictionary to argue the ‘meaning of the word” instead of seeing my reference of the dictionary as a means to establish common grounds by specifying the application of the word at hand — in essay writing, this is establishing ones terms of analysis — esp considering there are 9 ways ‘tone’ can be used. Per my experience in dealing with posters that retort with bad strawmen, I don’t have any confidence in their capacity to suddenly come back, realize the err and then compose a different rebuttal.

In that same regard, I could similarly resign the whole point of any of this as futile as this could just be chalked up to more “arguing semantics” by someone who isn’t apparently interested in the distinction of what they assume it to mean, and how it is actually applied.

edit note for trimming as I intend to clarify and not preach in this regard.

You can take a lesson in this yourself. Part of the reason why I call you out on your focus on semantics is that you fixate on the literal interpretation of the word used instead of the context in which the word was used to convey a certain meaning.

You can see evidence of this in our last interaction outside of this thread where you attempted to educate me on the usage of the word “Fair” which, incidentally, is yet another example in a string of cases where you derail topics to scrutinize particulars but that is besides the point.

Was it right for me to say “literal definition”, no, and it was a mistake on my part for which I apologize. But did my usage of the word fair in that context have appropriate meaning? Absolutely yes. The fact that you wanted to make a huge enormous post to call me out on this mistake is why I call you the “Mr. Umm actually” or the “Oscar” of the forums, because that is exactly what that character would do.

The field of semantics often deals with examples of how a word may or may not be used correctly per its actual dictionary definition but can be analyzed based on the context in which it was used.

Did the literal definition of the word “fair” apply in the way I used it? Of course not. You have to look at the context in which it was used and try to understand what meaning I was trying to convey from the word’s usage. This is something that is obvious to most forum posters who don’t like to go into these kinds of debates.

“Fair” clearly constitutes something (a play or move) legit that happens within the confines of the rules of whatever is at play. But time and time again on a regular basis, people will say “That’s not fair” to something that may not technically be breaking the rules, but in their opinion should.

The sports example from the other thread is still relevant here. Many MANY football fans bemoaned the fact that the referees overturned Steelers tightend Jesse James touchdown against the Patriots even though the ball clearly made it into the touchdown area but came out of his hands after he hit the ground.

Was the play “fair” by literal standards? It was. But people still chanted that it wasn’t fair. Why is this? Because “fair” in the context in which it was used was to convey that something SHOULD be in the rules when it isn’t. This right here, is why I have chosen to pick this fight with you, because I am tired of seeing you try to pick fights with people for literal interpretations instead of just attempting to gather the information you believe they’re trying to convey to you.

You see someone use a word incorrectly, you know it doesn’t satisfy the original definition, and instead of trying to understand the context of the usage (like most normal people), you instead try to call them out for improper syntax in a cheap attempt to try and make their argument look weak and therefore discredit it without having to discuss the meat and bones of the issue.

This to me, looks like a grammatical low-blow in that you’d rather take someone out of the argument by making them look stupid instead of refuting their points or arguing the contrary. It’s effective, as I’ve seen you do it multiple times, but at the same time it’s scummy and I don’t like it.

The fact that you expert people to augment their posts because they don’t satisfy your specific grammatical prerequisites simply reeks of arrogance. You might not intend for it to come off this way, and I’m going to assume you don’t, but when you pretend to act holier than though by correcting people just because you can instead of trying to understand what people are trying to convey, it does give you that appearance.

I frequently come across people on the forums who make grammatical mistakes and/or improperly attribute words they think mean one thing but in fact mean something unrelated, but I let it slide and try to focus on refuting what they try to mean. Taking 5-6 paragraphs to correct someone’s mistakes is something I would never do as it just looks arrogant, and trying to discredit someone on the basis of syntax is just dirty and wrong in my opinion.

Imma contest about 3 issues with that thesis:

1. The claim of my ‘fixating’ on the “literal definition” would break down into a genetic fallacy on my end. I do a lot more of pointing out rhetoric inconsistencies and persuasive fallacies then I do of referencing a dictionary. If I’m being particular about “arguing semantics” or the ‘meaning’ of something, then it would be because I find the core of an argument is tied to the author’s assertion of a word to present a particular idea. In that regard, ‘refuting’ or ‘improving’ an argument can come from someone knowing more about the particulars of what they want to convey, esp compared to what they actually did. Iirc, I have a few instances of posts where I’d suggest a person would refute/change their own argument if their understanding of the topic were different.

In that regard, my concern is less the ‘word’ but rather the “symbol” or representation of an idea. I did toss out a word apart from your assertion of my “arguing semantics”: semiotics. I’m not sure if you didn’t notice it (or care) cuz it does look ‘enough’ like ‘semantics’, but, well, there is a bit of contextual distinction there.

1. I’m quite keen to context, thank you :smiley: I’ve garnered a wonderful share of downvotes for my advocation that “numbers can lie” via context. Some people don’t make the distinction between numbers being the ‘literal liar’ and the use of numbers being used to perpetuate incorrect information, and thus be an accessory to a ‘lie’. That isn’t just a one-off case, but I mean that as an example to try to demonstrate that ‘context’ and ‘intent’ are the forefront of my reading of posts. My regard for that is part of why I can be a stickler on ‘reading comprehension’ as some replies I receive seem very evidently to have foregone context in favor of asserting their ego instead.

I could also point out a very real consideration on the ‘unspoken context’ that was given in this very topic. Some of the “off-topic” claims I argue are particular to the context for what likely influenced their presentation, esp on repeat samples. I sometimes assert that “perception shapes perspective” or rather, how people see something influences what they think of it. If people don’t know how something is influenced by other variables, they may assert something is op/up because of a lack of knowledge or observations to adjust the context of their claim. The same could be said of ideas embodied by the particular use of key words, or phraseology.

1. 1 & 2 address the isolated particulars of the claim against me there, but my real concern is that you assert that one happens at the expense of the other. The consistent outlook that you’ve presented to me thus far looks to be more of ‘false dilemma’ in that you’re only considering two options, or only two variables, or rather, looking at things in more a polarized lens. The “literal fixation” comes at the “expense” of context, rather than in being in conjunction with it, or as cause/effect, or other interactions beyond that.

On the “literally fair” topic: That post was less about the ‘literal’ meaning of “fair”, but rather how your association of what fair “literally meant” shaped the argument at hand… and how it continues to so do as you brought up the particulars of what people “want” to be ‘fair’ versus what is deemed ‘fair enough’. I’ve had about a books worth of failures in trying to convey particulars of ‘unfair’ on the boards, so I’ll just chalk up my bit on that to be another take in failed efforts too.

I will add it is kinda off-putting for the claim on my ‘fixating’ for ‘literal’ particulars to come at the “expense” of context when the rapsheet of examples posted pretty much forgo context to assert the claim of what you ‘want’ to be the case — even so much as going to claim a post exemplified something, but didn’t actually exist. I would think the consequence of making such a claim an indication of a faulty/fallacious process to the conclusion I was drawing if I had that (and not edited it out <.< >,>)

Words, or how they’re combined to convey intent are processes of how the idea and argument are formed, but otherwise, ‘language is arbitrary’. That may seem really silly coming from me, or how I’m commonly perceived, but the ‘reality’ of that phrase is part of how I react to certain arguments I’ve had here where a poster is more particular about “me” then about the ‘argument’.

While, I can shrug off the particulars of how you phrased the summaries of your interpretation of my actions, the representation of those ideas are given form via specific phrases: they are the ‘work shown’ or the evidence of your, mine, or anyone’s chain of thought. I do have a particular philosophy on ‘proving’ stuff via the evidence of text, but a lot of those attempts were in topics that would up deleted >.<

I digress, but here’s a fun little secret on some unspoken context from my end: that post in Hallfail’s Ming thread (the one of my bringing up Khaldor it “argue semantics XD) was tied to an old forum topic. On sept 21, 2017 I made a 3 page reply to Hallfail regarding their concern for azmodan, zag and li-ming. While its more of an arm-chair psychoanalysis than direct hero advise, the post was about the most ‘liked’ thing I ever wrote on that forum. To my observations, I found the poster had little regard for actual advise for their concerns and concluded they wanted to persist in chronic complaints – they were more likely to ignore resources that could help them with their concerns than to heed any of what people posted to them. If they wanted to get out of that rut, then it’d take some self-reflection on their part to stop doing more-of-the-same and genuinely take to hear the replies given.

I doubt anyone else would recall the 2017 post, let alone associate it with the reply that I made to hailfall’s topic, but the particulars of what I posted wasn’t to argue about meaning, but to reference what I had written before, based on what I had observed regarding to whom hailfall would reply, and why. Well, I got a reply from Hailfall where I hadn’t before (for however many topics) so that’s close-enough to a plus in my book :confused:

The point of that bit, or of the digression here, isn’t about grammar or ‘making’ people “look stupid”. Much of my concerns are particular to ‘willful ignorance’ – some seem content to revel in particular phrasing of a notion to suit a given perspective that seems incongruent with what they want to “mean”. I’ve generally found that many aspects of communication and activity leads to self-inflicted misery because of how people continue to ignore particular contradictions of their own composition.

I may or may not have come to that sort of conclusion by way of perpetual personal experience.

8 Likes

i dont even read it … its too long XD

2 Likes

I must spread the holy message too, Popcorn Moira.

1 Like

I’ll pass on the popcorn. It’s a shame that what could have been an interesting topic has devolved into a personal argument between two people about how to correctly and effectively argue a point.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, it happens every time Xenterex is present. /sigh

LesserLightningBond2019 :fist: