Reconnecting/connecting issue - unplayable

I keep getting DC’ed in all game modes. It randomly occured in a SL match about halfway through. I was DC’ed and the “reconnecting” screen and text appeared and stayed there for quite awhile. The match was already over and I was eventually dropped.
Today I tried doing my leaver game in Brawl mode. This time, I got to the brawl draft screen, could access it for 10 seconds and then was disconnected. I finally got reconnected to about 5 minutes into the game, for about a minute, then I was dropped again.
I scanned and repaired. Reinstalled too.
I tried training mode with 9 AI’s and got dc’ed after the game loaded.
I tried another brawl after the reinstall, and got DC’ed in the loading screen. I closed the entire game, reopened, got back in the game at about 8 minutes (another team mate was a bot as well btw because he dc’ed) I could play for about two minutes, then I was DC’ed again and hit with a reconnected screen until I was finally dropped. Nothing I can do will fix it and the game is unplayable currently.

edit
found a solution here

it was either disabling the login items, or hard resetting my router. I unfortunately did both at the same time, so I’m not sure which one fixed it.