Ranked? no, MMR battle for tiers

You guys should change the matchmaking system, make everyone’s skill level equal or only allow to the duo party. Dev team, you guys don’t know that people in party of 3-4 has a huge advantage over all people (5 people party only gets matched with 5 people party but why aren’t you guys balancing other forms of party?), because you people didn’t have enough smart to solve this problem, you guys just made people in other team couldn’t see if you’re in the party. I know I’m in bronze but I’m tired of people that don’t even know how to clear the lanes, and this only proves dev team’s disability of not knowing how to make general intelligence of the users higher. Finally, I don’t know why did you guys put MMR system at first because I bet you guys already saw it was a failed matchmaking system in overwatch.

2 Likes

Agree, party full vs soloq is completely ridiculous.

its balanced in a way that , 5man party get less rank xp , and the solo queues get more ranked xp after the game.

Also, the 5man party is matched with solos who are slightly ABOVE the average skills of the 5man party.

Yeah but any solo’s have a high chance of getting a player who is gonna rage when he does not get his way or when a player picks something they view as “Trash” So then the team gets a game lost cause of 1 player not getting his way while the players in a party get a free win. You may not get as many points but its much easier to win games based on this alone and thus you get more points in the long run.

Blizzard had it fine when it was solo que and team que.

When I was able to see other team’s party, I never saw 5 man party getting matched with solos, they only got matched with a another 5 man party, and even it’s true that solo que can get matched with 5 man party, who would win?: the people that has full teamwork with mics? or people that has SLIGHTLY above skill level of party that doesn’t make a good teamwork.

Hahahahahahha you really beliave this?

This is how it is, i always get 150 160 when winning in 5man party,
n in solo queue, i generall get 190 200 210 when winning

They will not change this. Every other moba has their competetive scene as a solo Q…this explains why this game has declined in many top players opinions and mine. They are likely not changing this and its a huge disappointment imo

1 Like

Ok

But this -> “Also, the 5man party is matched with solos who are slightly ABOVE the average skills of the 5man party.” definitely NOT, this is not happen.

Storm league is so bad

How can you say it not happen?

An issue can be, the MM checks data from the wins and losses and some in-game stats to decide the MMR … A good player can have bad MM bcoz of losing coz of having trolls n feeders.
And, a bad player can have a good MMR bcoz of winning games bcoz he was carried by a much better player.

MMR can also not reflect accurate skill level. But with time the accuracy becomes better