Ranked Mount (woodland guardian) color bugged!

my ranked mount (woodland guardian) in Heroes of the Storm is always pink instead of the selected colour variant… i hope its gona be fixed fast as possible :confused: rly annoying tho

5 Likes

Same, would love to use the other variants

1 Like

Been looking for this post! I want to try the other colors so badly, please fix!!!

1 Like

+1

It’s pink on default, sometimes can change to green, but not orange. Didn’t tried the purple one, but kinda annoyed at the pink one constantly.

1 Like

Same… still getting this bug almost 2 months later…

bug is still up, to add more detail,
The mount unlockable with the current ranked season (Woodland Guardian) suffers a Weird bug.
It is possible to select each of the 4 variants of the mount but once in game if you had selected the blue/purple variant or the yellow one you will end up with the pink variant.
However, it is possible to have these two variants in aram Game (I had the purple one during a game)

1 Like

+1

Yeah, it annoys me as well. Even though I select the blue version of the mount, it is always reset to pink for some reason :expressionless:

I’m having the same issue. Its driving me insane! No matter which color I pick it always changes it to pink when I get into a match! @blizzard

I happens to me too.

I was hopping to get fixed in this last patch, but still always pink in the game. :sob: