Ranked Mode is Who's Line is it Anyway?

Welcome to Storm League where the ranks are made up and the comps dont matter. Here are the rules:

-Every 3 lane map starts with a 5v5 brawl in mid lane no matter what. When you dont have any heroes that stack and the enemy has kel thuzad that is even more reason to fight.

-Always get camps as soon as they spawn. Dont time them to get value during event and dont push with the camp to get siege pressure. Just cap it and go to the next one.

-Anytime something happens, the next play is get camps. If you just killed the entire enemy team and they have an open core, go fast to camps. Camps > map objective > team fight.

-Either force pick or first pick heroes that no one likes such as: Qhira, Gazlowe, Probius or Illidan.

-Queue up to a storm league match and go AFK. Come back after not banning, pick a hero, then AFK again so your team has you sitting at base for 5 minutes, then gets an AI on their team.

-Soaking is very important. Soak exp until level 30.

4 Likes

So much truth spoken here lol

2 Likes

Rule 1: Don’t play D.Va :grinning:

1 Like

How many time you are trying to educate hots community on this subjects, they don t want to learn, they just want to drink beer and have fun, because blizzard games are fun right ? :beers: Or they connect after their school or work and don t give a damn :poop: about teamates or strategy, they just want to have fun and impersonate their Hero. I am Samuro, I am Guldan, i am so Strong, i don t need teamates, cuz everybody execpt me know how to play. That kind of no brain people in hots community, and let me tell you, there are legion.