Ranked miracle šŸ‘¼

When you have to play tank or healer (maybe sometimes bruiser) every single time in ranked because everyone wants to be that shine ranged assassin, but then:

Amā€¦ am I the ranged assassin?! :open_mouth:
(For clarity: I picked Jaina in the end, because my team wanted her, and we won.)

6 Likes

I am so used in playing tank or solo laner that i actually get taken aback when people want me to play ranged.

I was shocked as well. Even nervous a little, lol :'D

Seems like you will suffer after that miracle. TellTale Gameā€™s rule belong to HotS too:
ā€œIf you have something good, soon you will get something bad for long timeā€

That was never true for me (plus Iā€™m not superstitious).
Iā€™ll just play the tank or the healer next time. Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Obviously you should be queueing in ranked with meā€¦

And still probably end up as a Healer or Tank because everyone else will pick their favorite ranged assassin. X.X

I always have to laugh really hard when I get paired with a lot of ppl with a solo-ā€œflexā€ role indicator ā€¦ and the 1st thing they do is picking an assassin and donā€™t change for the rest of the draft. ā€¦ Blizz rally needs to add some well visible ingame explanaitons to the roles. ā€¦ Funny are also the guys with ā€œranged assaā€ 1. role and ā€œmelee assaā€ 2nd role.

1 Like

yeah, those are annoyingā€¦
I used to run Flex/supportā€¦
But I switched it to Tank/Healer. Because practically everyone else I saw with ā€œflexā€ almost all went Assassins.

Yeah there were a couple of times when we had like three healer mains, and I was confused, and I got to pick something else. Of course I suck at assassins and tanks, and donā€™t think they were happy with my Probius or Zarya picks.

Donā€™t laugh at me, Iā€™m a real one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My defaults are healer/flex. Even though my main role is tank. I pick those so others have piece of mind and play what they do best. Personally I play really well a lot of heroes so draft never scares me much.

Can be a punishement already if the people playing your role do it so badly it tilts you.