Rank progression for solo players is ridiculous

I’m a solo player. I’ve been playing this game since it was introduced. It is nearly impossible as a solo ranked player to advance. Wins give a bronze level player such small amount of advancement that it’s gut wrenching. I love this game and I feel that I’m a competent competitive player, but the amount of time and dedication I’d have to give to move up in ranked is unrealistic. There has got to be a faster advancement through the lower rankings. Something that allows folks like myself some kind of hope! The lower ranks are wrought with people/kids who troll, won’t draft properly, and are there for selfish reasons. People like this drag down and chain good players into lower ranks removing us completely from any avenue of getting out. I hate to say the word “unfair”, but it absolutely is. I’m not going to sit here and say that I’m a master level player, but I’m certainly better than bronze 5, There were other years where I was ranked in Gold and high silver, but now, it doesn’t matter how well I play in placement matches, 2/3 wins with an MVP and strong showings in both the loss and other win and a bronze 5 ranking it is. I love this game, but it punishes solo player heavily and something needs to be done with progression in ranks. I have a winning record so far in ranked and am still in B5 with no hope of getting out. Please do something.

1 Like

Also still dont know why this game allows to play ranked in party groups, the only people who support that are the one who want to get boosted lmao.

3 Likes

How about having friends and just enjoying the game in team and on voicechat? It is basically the concept of this game to play as team, it is team based.

1 Like

Blizzard does NOT care about any rank advancement. I’ve noticed if I won too many games in a row, I will be thrown with 4 people that have 30-40% wins hahahhaa. Wow that seems really fair, right?

We call that quickmatch

So ranked is meant for solo players only in your opinion?

1 Like

Ranked if you are gonna be premading should be against other premades and or all the team mates on your team should be treated equal to the highest rank person in the group

But nah im gonna be diamond and group with 3 gold buddies who are smurfing to boost. More players do this than just friends playing.

Ranked is to try your best to win and play against other players, Not goofing off with your buddies.

1 Like