Rank decay is going to drive people away

I am no means a good player but i am not a bronze player, I am a gold at best or high silver. I don’t care enough to be better than that. I came back to the game after two months to see if blizz cared enough to make changes. Boy was i wrong, after two loses i lost over 1000 rank points. Now i am deep in bronze, after today i probably wont be coming back to the game. No one thats been playing the game since release does not want to be playing in bronze.

3 Likes

They do not see anything wrong with this system. It is mind blowing that que times are going up, player base is going down and yet they see this as perfecly fine. I have given up on blizzard and this game.

1 Like

they do not see what lies ahead when sun has faded and moon is dead

What makes you think you’re gold/silver?

1 Like

Only diamond plus has decay i thought.

But on eu I decayed from gold1 to bronze5 man was bronze fun. And 500 points per win too.

I swear in bronze all play on trackpads

i am not surprised that it took the points from me. i have lost points on wins before

And the reason i think i am gold or silver is i have played those leagues before and i dont care enough to get higher than that. I also been playing since release. It is isanely easy to win in bronze if people would just listen to me. all they want to do is fight and pick pointless fights.