HotS Heroes Immortal (clips of heroes that won't die)

Most satisfying double kill of my life.

Ragnaros Immortal

Xul Immortal:

Falstad Immortal.

DIABLO IMMORTAL!

13 Likes

Lol. I was on the seat of my pants watching this. I was totally expecting the video to end with you dying. This did not happen. Nice work.

Rags can sure have his moments of glory. I had a similar double kill experience myself. After fighting my allies, two (50% health) enemy heroes had retreated back to their low health fort and began to hearth. Little did they know that i flanked in from the side.

I face dived into their fort and burnt all my spells to finish it off. I then proceeded to use my Molten Core trait on the newly defeated rubble. I barely survived, but luckily i was up against Thrall and Azmo, neither of which could interupt the channel.

BEHOLD! Now in my true form, I did a Q stun on Azmo then dropped my Hand of Surfurace hammer right on his head. A very satisfying kill. Now, it was just Thrall and I remaining.

Thrall and I tried duelling for a little bit until he realised that he was just a mere INSECT in comparison to me. The funny part was that once he realised he wasn’t going to win he started high tailing it out of there.

From that point on I felt like I was in that scene from Game of Thrones when Ramsay Bolton was shooting arrows at John Snow’s younger brother as he ran helplessly across the field. It was evil, but felt so…so good.

Sorry. No video, but I hope my knack for story telling can help paint the picture.

3 Likes

Gosh, I thought you were done for when Probie ulted and again just before you got the kill, and yet again just after with the setup of photon cannon. Abathur kills are very satisfying, and I approve of the Kevin Announcer, well played Phase.

3 Likes

Anyone who challenges Ragnaros for Macro deserves to die!

To be honest, what scared me the most was walking on an Aba mine near the turn in point on my way to earthing. I didn’t know where Zagara was, and she had Nydus all over the map. I kept thinking a Hydralisk would appear out of nowhere lol.

See also, Xul Immortal:

And Falstad Immortal.

1 Like

Noooo probe, why get so close. This must have been so frustrating for them.

1 Like

He could have just let me go.

They saw an opportunity and took it. It would have worked if they stayed a safe distance from you just before the last hit. Good job with the fast reactions btw.

I am begging for a Butcher immortal clip right now

5 Likes

I love the sound of that. I would never play “Diablo Immortal” but “Butcher Immortal”, hum, that sounds tasty and tempting.

Meanwhile, I had an all Butcher ARAM game, I’m confident you would have loved it. I feel sorry for the healer main on the enemy team, they were the only player not to finish their meat quest. A 17-minute game, and they ended up with only 50 meat.

1 Like

Gonna be hard. But I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

Added Diablo Immortal because, it had to happen.

1 Like