Quick match queue

Is theres a server bug or something else going on i have been in queue for like 2000sec and still searching for a match. im solo queuing. estimated time is 57sec, at 33min for a queue of a quickmatch… i’ve lost interest at this point and stop the queue. ive tried restarted the game but still had a queue of 200sec and just closed the game.

queues over 2 minutes you should just cancel, it is going into a queue so deep that no one else will probably share, restarting the queue will probably give you a better result

I am having the same issue. I have tried reinstalling the game and nothing seems to work. Whether it’s ARAM or QM, I am never put into a match even after 1,000 sec waiting - I am giving up.

Reinstalling the game wont fix the core issue, which is that the game has a very low population after developers pulled the plug on it financially…

There is no “fix” to this problem nor is it a bug. There just aren’t enough people queuing at certain hours of the day.

The game simply cannot give you a match if it can’t find 9 other people near your MMR queuing as well. It can’t conjure players out of thin air.

It needs to extend search range to get faster queue times. For example if you have all gold players searching and two silver in queue for 5 minutes then give each silver to one gold team and run the game.

Long queues will just kill the game faster.