Qhira's e stops spinning if any blink is used

So for example if I hit a zeratul with my e, and am spinning around him, if zeratul blinks away my e will end no matter what.

This is not me pressing e again to stun him, this is not the time running out, simply if zera pressed e while I was attached to him I became unattached.

The same thing was happening with medihv going through his portals the game before, if I was attached to medihv and he went through his portal, my e stopped spinning around him immediately.

Myself and everyone I asked was pretty sure last patch the e would continue spinning around someone if they blinked (without unstoppable), so I believe this is a bug. It would really suck for qhira players if this is now how qhira’s e is intended.

The same thing was happening with medihv going through his portals the game before, if I was attached to medihv and he went through his portal, my e stopped spinning around him immediately.

It’s possible to move past 10 unit radius from Qhira as Zeratul since Blink has a range of 7.15 (or any hero if they are Cleansed with an Unstoppable)

With the Medivh scenario you mentioned, even easier (portal max range is 16 unit radius, disjointing Revolving Sweep instantly as he enters a portal that is further away than 10.0).