Qhira is broken completely

Developers, if you’re wondering why your game is dying and has no competitive play, your new character is a perfect example. Yet again the new hero is unbalanced, overtuned, and essentially game-breaking, and I assume you’ll go ahead and slowly (and oh do I mean slowly) balance her over the coming patches while more and more players slowly disappear from your servers. Just think about your character designs and how it actually impacts everyone, and maybe me and thousands of other blizzard fans will reinstall this mess of a game.

6 Likes

Oh. Wow. Another Qhira = Broken and Op thread. I’m shocked.

/sarcasm.

If a majority of players are complaining about how broken a hero is… it means she’s broken. Just like how Maiev, Diablo, Li Ming, Thrall, Fenix and any other hero required massive nerfs.

If it’s the usual one or two, it’ll fade in a couple of days. This isn’t going away anytime soon because she’s so broken that it is a must pick hero.

3 Likes

The fact that she ignores damage and ultimates with her E, can heal off her E and Q to almost full HP, has a DoT thats unavoidable, a bit of CC, and an execute ult while also shredding tanks and other assassins to pieces with only super hard CC being her counters makes her freaking ridiculous. She’s a QM menace and requires absolute attention in draft since she can E in and grapple out.

Qhira makes other assassins entirely unplayable, she’s literally the definition of broken. The whole “get good” argument is invalid when her only hard counters are ETC, Muradin and maybe Diablo while she dances and walks all over every assassin (ranged and melee) in the game.

Personally, her heal is my biggest gripe. She can eat a Pyroblast heal up to full off 2 allies.

1 Like

Give her heavy armor and unstoppable status while she is slinging around with her E, rather than the invulnerable and untargetable status that stops all incoming and all damage over time already on her.

Other than that I don’t consider her that broken. Draft CC and disable her, she is worse than Illidan when blinded and stunned.

1 Like

A lot of people just play QM though, where she just straight rapes most comps. Also, a char that is 100% a must ban is slightly problematic, at least in the context of the design philosophy that Blizz have themselves talked about earlier.

Freaking ridiculous!! It’s an absurd to try playing vs her in QM. I am totally agree that she is completely BROKEN!!!
Better to remove her and get her back to the drawing desk if you don’t wanna lose players. Because you will lose me for sure if that does not happen. Remove this E ability, reduce the damage and make her more… easy to die!

The same always happends. New char is released and is overpowered and overtuned…They will take around a year and half to make it somewhat balanced (after they milk enough money from the people of course)…I would suggest that they add a “1 hero ban” to quickmatches so you can ban 1 hero and u will never play along or against that particular hero in any of your QM. Ofc this can never be implemented as Qhira players would be stuck in que forever :smiley:

This is my first time ever posting. I really never felt the need…I always understood how to counter almost all new heroes, even on release. But this, this is just too much, it ruins the fun to everyone…even Qhira’s teammates if they are honest.
I only play QM. And there is a reason for that…I want to play the hero I WANT, and not be forced into something/role I dont want to play…and I am sure many if not most of the HOTS community can relate with this.

Right now it is not an option to play QM…it’s just not fun.

They can’t nerf Qhira because of the implication

1 Like

Hi, man and everyone at here,

Let me tell you another very sad story:
I am a player of this now sucking game - HotS from Shanghai China, I come to here overseas to have also seen what you guys have already met and suffered so much as same as my affliction in this recent two weeks.

I have totally unable to continuously tolerate this nowadays freaking bad experience in the game, and of course furious enough because of this monster -Qhira, a freak killer in the game playing when she appears in the team of enemy side. She’s genuinely unbalanced and overpowered which made most of my friends who don’t play or do not like her to buy her. Last week till now, my active friends list are getting shorter and shorter again. There were only three or four guys on the list even during the hottest time period in game playing at the casual night!

Her’s E ability can not be stopped and W ability could make her health be resurgent extremely easily, and, most irrationally and ridiculously, her ultimate ending ability has only 40 second cold down without any map-hint likes the bird knight’s. What a bad experiencing of this game that is still dying right now!

Most what I am afraid of is You - Blizzard, would eventually do not undermine her because of political reasons.

I do not know the time I would finally leave this game once I love it so so so much.

Guys, I wish you all best!
A miserable player in Shanghai City from the China’s HotS game environment.

1 Like