Punished for doing everything?

So i just played 2 ranked matches…i was plat 3 and now because everybody else was ridiculously stupid…im gold 4? fix your crap no reason why i should be doing 4 times the damage as everybody else on my team…and getting punished for it and also if i start with 2 dcs on my team IN RANKED dont take my rank from me like seriously?

1 Like

Blizzard sadly does not see or understand this problem, Player’s dcing on purpose, afking at base or just plan game throwing and feeding. They will not do anything about this, been going on for 3 seasons now and the same players are still in the game trolling.

Except everything that happens to your team has an equal probability to happen to the enemy team. Either you are unlucky, or when it does happen to your enemies you still manage to lose.

1 Like

Not when you are being matched against 4 man premades or even 5 man premades. This game punishes you for solo queing. They need to go back to the way it was before when premades and solo were seperate ques.

We do not know if the topic creator was being matched against such parties.

they werent partied…but i still think its bs to be pretty much demoted 4 or 5 ranks because 2 of my qualifiers people were either dced or couldnt do 20k damage in 20 minutes on kael thas

1 Like