Problem with skins in HOTS

Hi,
After updating my pack with Hogger, I lost some purchased Malthael skins. Namely - Crimson Graveyard and Spectral Malthael …
Would it be possible to fix it?

4 Likes

The Same for me! exactly with Malthael but there are more skins. I also have some skins on D.Va that I can’t use anymore. I haven’t looked for other heroes yet… But I also can’t rebuy them or anything.

Beside that I had an other weird thing. While at the summer event I got a gaucho Malganis skin that disappeared after a patch. I got a Fenyx skin instead from the spring event (lunar) and I haven’t even played at this time. :smiley:

They failed to fix the error, they gave another one for free;) Cool …: P

Well… the lost skin was legendary the one I got is epic…^^ But I don’t mind anymore… I don’t play Fenyix nor Mal’Ganis… Still very weird…

I wonder if Blizzard is going to fix this at all … I browse the forum and see that the new patch has caused quite a stir again. Not only with the skins

Yes, if we give them constructive feedback it’s going to be fixed. :slight_smile: Just tell them and be patient. x)

same. i have the green prime evil diablo and cant use it. i cant buy it with shards either. :confused:

I have the same issue. I used to own the Nightmare Prime evil Diablo skin. I can no longer use it and I cannot purchase it. My friend who has the same skin has exactly the same issue, too.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the golden nexus charger

Same issues with Mathreal skins!

Diablo green prime evil skin still missing… Can we please have a fix here?

Same issue with golden nexus horse and gold master Dva skin!

Same problem with Hazard Goliath D.va and Skyborne Archangel Diablo, Nightmare Prime Evil Diablo. I Won those on chests.

Same issue malthael skins and cloud mounts. I can use them on qm but not in storm league