Probably an unpopular opinion

You brought up Garrosh, but reverting his old Q (tho would make his combo a nobrainer once again) would be a nerf actually, because it cannot be used defensively, which is bad if you’re supposed to be a Tank.

The Tracer nerfs were just numbertweaks, correct me if I’m wrong, so no matter what happens with the other Heroes, her playstyle won’t be more fluid. Either she would be op, or would feel the same as now.

2 Likes

:unicorn::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

How did you dare to betray me, your Executor?!

2 Likes

I wish I had the patience to go through the stealth threads prior to the changes and create a collage of all the people saying everyone could see stealth anyway.

4 Likes

Probably an unpopular opinion, I think they should make Three Blade Style baseline for Illusion Master but make the duration actually infinite and buff Xul’s W damage by 200%, and don’t balance around those changes, just make only those changes. :tea:

i’m just being nice and i was eating cause of the salt in the forums made my food taste so much better :sob:

3 Likes

:salt:

1 Like

they should also give samuro 2 charges of image swap. That would be a lot of fun, definitely fun to play against

Never make an opinion again.

2 Likes

Noted and dismissed.

Hey, just like your opinion here!

I’m aware that people won’t agree which is why ‘unpopular opinion’ is in the title, so I don’t really care.

2 Likes

yes I agree, don’t nerf, bring other up to the same power level. it makes heroes more fun.

3 Likes

Why?

Tracer was normalized in July 2018 and Genji in September 2018. We got 5 new heroes since then. What do you mean by “roster was small”?

This would be the final blow of Hots. basically you want to totally destroy balance, turn this game into mess team deathmatch. Game, where set up, follow, team coordination, or landing proper combo means nothing because nearly every assassins can easily win 1v5 alone. It would be fun for line 5 minutes, after that everyone would leave that mess.

What exactly mean by power level. When hero has his highest winrate? Or pickrate?

Do you understand you want a game with:

1. Garrosh - braindead displacement tank

2. Tracer and Genji - they defined meta for ear and half. If you buffed them again, they would define it again…

However, because you tak about hero prime i think you also want:

1. Green Jesus Thrall

2. Kael can one shot entire team with one Q

3. Release Ming - The most braindead mage ever created

4. Unkillable Maiev, even potato can 1v5 with her

5. Reghod

6. Monster Zarya with unlimited energy

7. Broken Fenix, broken Xul, broken Malthael and many others…

However, the worst is you want EVERYTHING i mentioned to be in the game AT THE SAME TIME!

1 Like

May as well bring back the old Raynor bug where every single talent and DPS buff on him, such as Bloodlust, affected Hyperion as well.

5 Likes

Back when Illidan came out, the roster was relatively small.

Not necessarily because

So they wouldn’t be able 1v5 but their kits would have more function.

See above

I mean, it’s an amusing thought experiment. Amusing enough I’d enjoy watching the chaos that ensues.

But I think it’s fairly well known not to be a great idea, especially since “reverting nerfs” is relative.

By “reverting nerfs” with, for example, Tracer do we use the original OP release build Tracer? Or do we take all the collective buffs she received to compensate for the nerfs she received?

It’s not even an easy idea to implement even when you oversimplify the answer.

I would kill for old Garrosh. Back when he was still fun.

2 Likes

The best way to sneak profanity onto the forums.

2 Likes

You are overreacting on an already known public info that I first spread when this new forum was created.

Now shut up and play A Hat in Time with me.

1 Like