Post in this thread if you work for the company

I assume some of you actually work for Blizzard. Is it untrue?

Yes, not egging on the staff, and not believing there is a conspiracy to keep you in Bronze 1, means you are a blatant shill and obviously an employee.

That must be it. All those bronzes are the only true players, everyone else works for Blizzard.

5 Likes

Unless Blizzard somehow moved to Nevada, um, no.

7 Likes

Don’t we all?

3 Likes

Im technically listed as a part time contracter but i actually work for an outside publicly firm. Me and a few others on here are paid about 2$ every 200 characters to increase the perception of positive community feedback. We try not to overpost but we do value our work and do what we can to help blizzard! We cannot do it over on reddit for legal reasons though.

10 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard has any offices in Europe, no.

Wait, do you folks get paid for hanging out here every day? Darn I must have missed something to get a pay check.

3 Likes

Of course they do. In France. I know because I totally work there. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

it’s true, i’m the smurf account of azjackson

4 Likes

Yes. I work for Blizzard. I made Tassadar’s rework even when I loved his support version.

Sounds true, right?

3 Likes

What a thread lol.

Since I posted in this does that mean I work for the company?

3 Likes

Always have been. :gun:

7 Likes

FRESH CUSTOMERS

12 Likes

Never change.

3 Likes

They do still be fresh doe.

3 Likes

Yes its right. All your games are all 50% forced.

1 Like

If they would have a bureau in Budapest I might switch city and would try to work there.

2 Likes

yes hello this is mike from the dev team. i dont currently have my mod thingies due to a bug that should be fixed somewhere in the next 80-800 years because of limited staff.

(srsly tho you can NEVER ever see through this disguise)

7 Likes

Given the amount of WoW bug reports I’ve filed, and considering my participation in Heroes matches as endless playtesting, I could say I’m working for the company but instead of being paid, I do pay them.

I guess the value of my work is negative. Yet!
Like a wannabe lawyer.

I wish i did. Then this game would have some hope.

We’re all the same person

5 Likes