Plush unicorn portrait is missing

The plush unicorn portrait from last years toy event is missing. I changed my portrait today and when I went to change it back I noticed it was no longer in my inventory. I would like to get it back if I could it was my favorite.

17 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem. Changed it and now it’s gone

4 Likes

Yep, not only that, all the reward portraits i owned from last year toys event seem to be missing (Dehakasaurus Rex, Cosmic Force Valeera, Cosmic Lion, Cuddle Bear Stitches, Plush Unicorn and The Kid) :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Same problem here. Was it done on purpose?

1 Like

Probably not on purpose, but this is not the first time or the first patch that made some of the previously bought or earned collection items disappear completely.

1 Like

Do they usually fix this? c:

1 Like

I am also missing the unicorn plush portrait. I just changed my portrait today and when I tried to change it back the unicorn plush portrait was missing. It was also my favorite and I wouldn’t have changed it if I had known I wouldn’t be able to change it back.

3 Likes

+1 to this

please give us back our unicorn portraits :frowning:

3 Likes

Same problem here. Please restore the lost portraits.

3 Likes

I’m missing the Plush Unicorn Portrait so much :frowning:

2 Likes

i miss my Dehakasaurus Rex portrait so bad. please fix it blizz !

1 Like

same here portrait is missing, too

same here! i wouldn’t have looked at other ones if i knew i would lose my sweet unicorn T_T

1 Like

Yeah my Dehakasaurus portrait is missing, bring him back please! ):

1 Like

Changed my portrait today so I could match with my friends while we five manned.

Now the Plush Unicorn is missing for me as well. :sob:

1 Like

Plush Unicorn and Cuddle Bear Stitches missing for me too :cry:
Probably some other ones from that event too, but I never used other ones so I don’t remember them.

1 Like

Plush Unicorn Portrait Is missing for me as well :frowning: Please bring them back!

3 Likes

Same thing just happened to me :’(

1 Like

Hello!

Please return the portrait of the plush unicorn. :unicorn:

1 Like

Hi, i miss my Unicorn :frowning: Please let’s fix this :heart:

1 Like