Played multiple storm league with a literal bot

This was even a bad bot, using whatever was available whenever it came off cooldown on the nearest target. Not only was it not banned yet but how on earth was it in gold ranks like holy crap.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that botting lines up with one-sided stomps. I started writing down player IDs that I suspect are botting or maphacking, and there are enough common connections that I’m reasonably confident it’s win-trading. I sent a list of names and some replays into hacks@, but I don’t know if they handle that brand of cheating. It could simply be dual-boxing.

1 Like

“sees the video of the bot playing, then the video of the gold players playing”

They’re the same video.

2 Likes

I think you are giving the golds too much credit, id much rather have the bot some days over those players.

1 Like

Have you seen what Elite AI does in it’s latest form ? I’d rather have a Silver than an Elite AI, they are absolutely horrendous.

Yes and i would still take that over a butcher player into a joh and a cassia.

this is intentional derank botting. games take a long time to lose. botting to intentionally lose while you sleep is faster.

1 Like

Hate to break it to you, but there is no such thing as a Bot in HOTS. Nobody, not 1 person has any shred of proof. That’s a fact. And facts don’t care about your feelings, or your feeding.

Why bother, if you aren’t going to actually play? Is boosting that profitable in this game?