Payload: Doesn't move?

This was end game, but I was dumbfounded why the payload wasn’t moving when I was solo’ing on it?

3 Likes

A stealth guy was likely there as well

2 Likes

Nope, the whole team was dead. Im trying to get a video.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s odd. My first thought was a stealthy stood there for a bit and ghosted ya but if the entire team was dead… I’d like to see the video too, that’s interesting.

Something like what happens first few minutes of Heroes of The Storm WTF Moments Ep.119 - YouTube ?

1 Like

Yes! But this time it was stuck in the middle!

Video uploading…

but yeah…

2 Likes

Cool thanks! I probably won’t have any insight for ya, I just wanted to see it ^.^

There are 2 times in the video I tried to make it move but varian moved it for me… lol?

God so typical. Nerf Varian already Blizz!

There was a reddit thread on this last week and it is possible that you just encountered the bug noted:

If not well either way seems there are some issues with the payload as of last patch.

3 Likes

The game is bugged and does not register you are there, otherwise the symbol above the map would display a “1” on the blue field.

If there was a stealther there the payload should move, also there would be a counter displayed on the red side.

Even if Nova was alive and was standing still to become completely invisible you will still see her because this is replay mode and the OP set it up to globally view everyone, so Nova should be visible in the video.

EDIT: Nevermind, that comment was made before the OP added the video.

What I can see here is that the Payload registers everyone on the OPs team since the payload showed 4 moving it even though there’s 5 in the area, Nazeebo isn’t registering for some reason.

Theory: Maybe entering stasis with ice block broke it?

Payloads only follow the Highking’s orders! It knows better! “HAHAHA!”

3 Likes

“Because I’m a god”

This happened to me. For whatever reason one of our teammates couldn’t move it, they were the only ones in the game alive at the time (4 for 5 trade in our favor). So we won the teamfight but couldn’t push the payload in. I respawned first, hopped on the payload, it actually worked when I stood on it, and almost got it pushed in before their team was back up to defend 8)

we still won but damn. Losing to that glitch would be not cool

1 Like

I know this was before the video but wouldn’t the payload move in the opposite direction? Also doesn’t Hanamura have those new UI elements letting you know who’s in range of it?