Orphea coming in a little less than 36 hours

I predict a new record in QM queue times.

She’ll suffer the same fate as every new hero, especially assassins.

She’ll be used by all and mastered by few, then we’ll have people come here saying she’s OP, people who can’t be bothered to learn will agree with them, rinse and repeat till she’s nerfed and made useless for weeks [if not months now that Blizzard confirmed they’ll move devs from their games to focus on mobile] and then she’ll finally be buffed into a half-decent state, if not made even worse.

5 Likes

I have a feeling it will be different this time around. She’s extremely easy to shut down by some characters, who literally won’t let her execute her basic gameplan at all just by being there.

1 Like

Heroes do not suffer.

Orphea is special. She is the new face of this game. They won’t nerf her too much.

1 Like

That’s why they gave us the Twitch rewards. That’s what we are supposed to do while we wait in long queues with teammates that have Orphea selected

Not for at least 2-3 weeks.

I’m registered on the Orphea list and I will not get queue at all.
Instant pop.

I don’t think there was a list for boys.
There are some, but not for this.

Maybe contact your faction leader, so he contacts his contacts.

Sometimes I think that you boys just play matches like idiots.

She already has nerfs actually coming into live so frankly there is one big outlier talent with level 1 Ancestral Strength, if that remains untouched.

1 Like

Pff so effin stupid seeing how these boys already know the names of the spells and it’s not even out.

Can’t you guys just play with your heroes and stay away from playing with dolls?

I’ll buy her and practice her in AI, then dominate asian qm uwu

1 Like

With this matchmaking I dunno if old players even want to come back yet. Still no ETA on matchmaking changes.

And in 69 days we will have Imperius released. :slight_smile:

Only the “scientist” on Braxis Holdout and Ilarian left now as announcers.

1 Like

“as every new hero, especially assassins”? What?

Fenix is played a good amount.
So is Maiev.
Other heroes like Whitemane, Yrel or Deckard are all good as well.
Reworks:
Kerrigan is still good.
Raynor is still super good.
Azmo still good.

I think the recent period of hero releases/reworks is the most impactful we EVER had. And with recent I mean the whole 2018.
Basically everyone of these heroes are still very relevant in the current meta.
Saying that new heroes (especially recently) are getting nerfed into an unplayable state is simply wrong.

I’ll practice her in QM, then dominate na lul ranked :joy:

Too stupid to read the full post i see. What a surprise.

Because every new hero (2018) has been nerfed into uselessness…not.
Like I said, every one is meta or playable.

But hey, complaining about things that are objectively wrong is nice for people who don’t understand the basics I guess.

3 Likes

Coming from you, that’s ironic since even at the game’s worse, everyone’s been playable, but do continue sucking up to Blizzard, it’s all you’re good for.

i predict another super op hero that will get 100% the ban hammer in tl (noone plays hl anymore)