Only ONE attractive male character?

For the love of the light, why is there only ONE attractive male character (Hanzo) & almost all of the female characters attractive?

Y’all need to stop casually tossing out THOTs & give the guys some love for a change.

1 Like

While it would be nice to get more attractive characters, it’s not so much HotS’s fault as much as its a lack of diversely attractive male characters throughout their universes. Overwatch has the most body diversity to draw from, being a recent addition.

There is a point to be made that it was quite unfortunate that they made some characters fairly horrible looking in HotS (such as Kael’thas and Illidan) despite them being described extensively as attractive, and the fact the “HotS” style involves being bulkier and with more spikes. If you aren’t into extremely bulky men (which many aren’t), then the style is less than favorable for the goal of being “attractive.”

5 Likes

I mean I am 110% certain there are some fans of characters like Varian, Kharazim, Raynor, Lucio and Kael’thas who’d like to have a word with you

14 Likes

HotS is loaded with good looking guys. Maybe your idea of attractive is just too narrow.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Lucio…

Ragnaros is DAMN HOT too… :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

11 Likes

Bisexual man here and there is a far few attractive men here cause i don’t personally like muscled types, but in the game its alluded better ones like Kael, Varian, Lucio they’re attractive.

You need to remember that attraction and beauty is subjective to a persons personal desire.

7 Likes

i dont know you but i think Varian looks pretty good, besides other characters like thrall or samuro look pretty good for being orcs, also lucio is really handsome

excuse me what about about illidan he is the most sexy character in hots even more than most of the female (i am not gay not that there is anything bad about being gay just saying i am strait)

Illidan’s face, hair, and skin are all warped and etched like stone. For being described so frequently as attractive, it’s weird to see him look so warped.

Kael’thas’s appearance is also pretty warped. I’ve seen complaints about both of them several times. People say that Kael’thas is warped from his mana addiction, but neglect to compare him to Valeera.

In the end, its all personal preference, but there is most definitely a lack of male diversity in the Blizzard universes. There’s not much HotS can do about it.

2 Likes

Don’t see him enough in my games for him to pop into my head but you’re right can’t forget him, he’s got quite the fangirl following both in lore and out of the lore XD

That’s your problem? I’m always wondering what’s up with videogame men and their giant meat hands lul

Also, Artanis is one hella attractive guy.

kael doesnt even look like a man.

varian and raynor have really wrinkly old faces like they’re 20 years older than they actually are for whatever reason. They could be attractive if they didn’t have these frowns on for no reason and this really old look also for no reason

Lucio isn’t my type.

1 Like

Tychus with prison guy skin. Now thats one sexy man!

1 Like

Are you saying Heroes like Varian are unattractive? There’s plenty of good looking male and female characters. Off the top of my head I can think of Varian, Raynor, Greymane(human form), Uther, and Prince Arthas. Not to mention the large number of skins.

1 Like

Stitches but i am not sure if he male or not :joy:

1 Like

I’m told Scars are a taste thing and because of that Varian is either hella ugly or hella sexy depending on their stance on scars

Just noticed this and I feeel like I should add just a tiny bit of lore as my lore nut side has kicked in while rereading this thread

Valeera is A younger then Kaelthas and B lived to see the time where the Blood Elves kicked the mana addiction, she in fact does just that in the comics before the sunwell was revitilized as a holy light based source of power.

What about those who find every bulky guy unnatractive?

And Lucio just has an awkward outfit and face.

It’s a video game not a League Of Metrosexual clone. Get it?