Nothing's happening with this game!

Yes I do but that’s not the source, show me where they said those words or you are all clowning for reactions.

Besides if they said they probably lose their job :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If we wanna go into that. I get more afks on my team than what I am facing. I check the enemy team after each game to see if it was a premade or not and though this is a rough guess on %. It happens to be a premade of 3 or more about 68% of the time.

I mean if you want to add me and check my match history and see if there is anyway to show what ive told you is true then you are welcome to do so. You can also play with me and see it happen for yourself.

Well, at the very least we’ll each have one less idiot on the team. Which region do you play on?

1 Like

US. Been abusing Sonya and Azmodan but I know a number of healers pretty well as well.

Phaseshift3D #1273

1 Like

Ill add ya in about few hours.

Yeah, there are plenty of situations where people choose words, but that doesn’t change the situation in any way. They gave up on the game.

They’re releasing an update with 5 reworks and numerous other updates. That just doesn’t happen if people have given up on it.

Yeah, they still make parts for 20 years old cars. If you can’t tell the difference between creating a product and maintenance, I can’t really help with that.

You must see that your analogy doesn’t pan out, right? Maybe you got caught up on what you thought was a good idea, I don’t know. But the parts would be used to keep the car working, yea? So “maintenance” when it comes to the game if we’re gonna go by your analogy, therefore, would mean bug fixes and stability fixes (or “parts”) to keep the game working and nothing more.

It wouldn’t mean changing and adding brand-new stuff to the game. To borrow your words, I can’t help you if you can’t tell the difference between hero reworks and bug fixes.

Of course you can’t because you didn’t spend a second thinking about analogy. You can outfit you car with different rims, snow tires (or chains) or even a multitude of aftermarket parts that change characteristics slightly. Yet, it is still the same product. That’s hots for ya. It’s not a different car just because you stuck a woofer in the trunk.

Again, it’s always going to be that 2000 Honda Accord, no matter how much you are in denial about it.

“they” who?

Specific brand/models might continue to make new parts that happen to be compatible with older models (save on some manufacturing costs on newer cars) but that isn’t a widespread practice for any 20+ car.

or, people apart from the original manufacturers then stock excessive parts, or do make replicas because they have a different business for the maintenance of older vehicles compared to the dealers looking to sell much newer cars.

i think you seem to be having a hard time telling the difference between a product and maintenance there :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t say that
I don’t have a replacement for HotS.
It’s been the one game I play consistently since 2017.
This state is still better than canning it, as sad as it is.

1 Like

I don’t know that anyone knows what you are talking about. Once a game comes out, all that devs would do if they do anything is some combination of fixing what is there, removing things, or adding things. They have been consistently doing all of those, if only at a slower pace.

Exactly what else are you expecting them to do to show that they haven’t given up?

and yet…,… we still get more new heroes and hero adjustments than OW.
It’s just in maintenance mode which means it doesn’t have its own dev team. We share our devs with other projects appreantly.
Blizzard just doesn’t work very fast.
Well known fact.

I don’t think you understand how f2p games work, they need a constant stream of content to stay afloat. Sure you can call it just “fixing, removing, adding”, but there is a big difference between an actively developed game and hots.

Address any “elephant in the room” issues. Matchmaking, reporting system, etc. I don’t expect them to do that, I realize they can’t any longer. But that’s what a “still functioning” gamedev crew would do.

Just hit us with the 5 hero rework. Heroes have been on a release schedule of around 6 months since they scaled down, Should get a new hero soon.

This is a problem in every MOBA I’ve ever played.
It’s not unique to HOTS

Old heroes with bad talent diversity need a rework to work better. Those are more important then pumping more heroes at this point. What is the point of playing new heroes if old heroes gets left on the shelf and never touched again.

2 Likes