Not getting rare Toy Event loot boxes after finishing a quest

I just made a thread about this very thing.

The Tickle Mephisto game grants me a toy. I click ‘Thanks!’ and there is no loot. This has been happening for a while now.

How about you answer the questions that the developer asked? Did you read the entire comment?

I don’t think this is a bug. I have noticed that you get a chest even without opening the event board game and pressing thanks. I am sure that people just opened the rare chest and than looked into their board game that were saying you were gifted a rare chest press thanks but the chest was already opened before hand.

I thought so too at first but it’s something entirely else, I even mentioned getting a random chest out of the blue on login without even opening the board game tab.

This happens to me more often than not but only with Rare chests after completing a lap. Just happened to me again. I didn’t have any other chests or level ups. Just told me I earned a Rare chest, hit thanks, and then no chests.

If you can’t reproduce this bug, you aren’t trying hard enough. It literally happens more often than not.

Since no one bothered to answer I will. There is no miscommunication, no doubt about that. I open the board, Mephisto tells me I completed a lap and that I’m awarded with a rare chest, I go to the loot tab but there is no loot there. I think I completed 20 laps until now and at least half of them I got nothing. The 3 stickers normal chest works fine, it’s the rare chest that doesn’t drop. Is there any chance we could get these chests back? Like in WoW you can see the history of items received, can you not look at what we received and how many laps we completed? Of course that would be a lot of work…

1 Like

11 laps completed, no box awarded despite the popup stating one was granted. Any combination of stickers, whether i level a hero or not (these are 2 separate events so I don’t get the correlation as hero levels are after a match and before you get to the even page).

1 Like

This just happened to me 2 days or so ago. I had just completed lap 11, no chest. I’m pretty sure there were no other chests awarded at that time, and certainly not any other Rare Toy Chests… would love to have this resolved and loot restored!

These are irrelevant imo. It happens to me all the time for this event. Sometimes I get the message that WOW U DID SO GOOD, HERE IS AN EPIC CHEST. But then nothing to open. Why do u keep asking questions if multiple people report it. I’m sure it’s a general bug and all the people get it, but maybe they don’t keep count of all the chests they get.
If I get an announcement: here is a reward : epic chest. I click OK then in loot it’s 0.

1 Like