None of the rotational heroes are on my roster

When I log in all I see are the heroes that I own. None of the heroes on rotation are available for me to play.

8 Likes

me and my friend have the same issue since yesterday.

same here! i cant see any rotational heroes i only realized it when i couldnt team up for ranked. happend yesterday (the time where the rotation usually changes)

Me too, i can’t play ranked because i didn’t get the free rotation heroes

Same. Went to play and I don’t have any on rotation.

Same here. Yesterday everything was okay. I see only the notification for the heroes that give extra XP.

Same here. Still not fixed and we had no heads up from the Blizzard team. Classic Blizzard.

Hey everyone,

We’ve passed along the rotation issue to the Heroes of the Storm team and it’s being looked into.

I’m afraid we don’t have much more than that to share at the moment, but I did want to just confirm we’ve seen the reports and it’s being worked on.

Thanks!

8 Likes

glad (not really) that I’m not the only one. I’ve tried uninstalling as well and no help. Log out and back in didn’t help either. Hopefully it gets fixed

Is there an expected date for solving this problem or we’re just waiting?

2 Likes

To quote:

So the answer to your question is “no.” At least they responded quickly and are working on it.

Just a regular problem. Nothing to worry about. Happens a lot with small indie developers team on Steam.

1 Like