No sound in game

Recently after the new update, all my Blizzard games seem to have gone silent. What I have done:

1. Check that my sound is not muted
  2. Update my drivers to the latest (Realtek). I even tried rollback and it worked for awhile but later on went silent again
  3. Tried a different game. Diablo was the same
  4. Tried changing the sound quality from the menu. The menu ended up having sound but once I load a game, it went silent again. This works only sometimes. When I try to change the sound quality while in a game, the sound does not come back on
  5. When I first start up Heroes of the Storm, it loaded on the background if i have Chrome opened. There was music from the menu but once I click to go into the game, the sound went silent
  6. Tried DxDiag, no errors
  7. My sound had no issues coming from my laptop or through HDMI on my monitor for any other things but was silent for both of the games and no sound from either my laptop or the monitor.
  8. Checked that the volumes and all are not muted by alt-tab out and checking sound settings. But it should not be the problem because sound comes out at menu as stated on point (4) when I change the settings sometimes

Are you running any programs such as Nahimic or Sonic Studio? We’ve seen these programs cause the same issue for our games and so if they are running I’d try uninstalling them.

Seems like it was really Nahimic causing the problem. I got my sound back. Thanks!