No QuickCast? On Release? Or Full Quickcast?

Adding to that we don’t all use the same set up with regard to how we bind things on a gaming mouse, if you even have one, so on-release maybe superior in some cases and quick cast on others. Honestly the only real setting I notably lack is the default normal cast, most of my settings are either on-release or quick cast really (I spend a lot of time playing with my mouse settings).

Personally I only find this discussion relevant if you’re not using a gaming mouse, because otherwise if you do have a gaming mouse your reaction time is just so much faster due to the proximity of the extra buttons that it would be weird not to use quick cast or on-release at that point.

1 Like

The latency on this engine is so bad, I can’t imaging playing anyone without quick cast. Having to press an ability and then click afterward requires you to wait for the engine or you get misfires. Contrary to your statement, I always imagined everyone using quick cast.

Just train yourself to know how far abilities can be cast and the area they affect.

I don’t use quick cast for anything, and probably never will.

I used all Abilities form any heroes as Quick Cast, because I remember all cast range, and aoe cast any heroes :relaxed: And some1 can’t do it just learn to do it, because Quick cast make you faster in action, and give you more times looking map, position your team and enemy in teamfight and didn’t wasted time to aim a skill …