No one talking during draft

is it that hard to type a sentence or two to communicate who you might want to pick or how you can make the team better by going a certain hero? i hate when people leave their pick blank until the last possible second so there’s no knowing who they’re going to choose and how it might make or break the match

1 Like

I never understood this either. They do not have preferred role or they have tank and healer as preferred role and wait til the 4th or 5th pick and lock dps while refusing to answer any questions a player asks them.

i would rather have the option to opt out of the lobby, it seems to be the first place people tilt. You can always tell when a team is doomed. most of the games I win people dont say a word in the lobby. The lack of QoL updates have made many people rage and the lobby is another outlet to let them tilt and rage.

1 Like

Yeah talking in this game seems to be taboo. People fail to understand that once people start arguing or insulting one another, the game is over unless the other team is doing it worst than you.

people don’t talk in draft so you can’t see their profiles later on. ideally, you should mute everyone in SL and focus on your game. everything that matters can and should be communicated with pings.

see my name

but i like the idea to opt out in draft, thats 50% of pain right there…

I always reported them for Bad Behaviorism and not cooperating at Draft ! This is a Team Based Game and too much people play this game like super smash bro. That s very sad, and i encoutered so many player that only play QM to kill ennemy without playing the game as intended as a Strategy Team Based Game ! Pathetic

IMHO they are garbages, and i really don t like to have these kind of people in my game now just think of what kind of people they are in real life …

Most people do not talk to avoid being suspended. Simple. The rest are trolls.

Its sad though this is what it has come down to. A broken report system that does not understand what harassment and trolling really is and a community that abuses it.

I block them all at the begining. Chances are they are all potatoes, and then is a fact with first pick Butcher/Nova/Illidan and three more assassin picks…

Its just mind blowing how bad people are in this game though. I just cant understand how you get to diamond but still dont understand soak and exp.

1 Like

the games where no one talks are the ones that i win. No griefers or trolls. you also don’t need to talk to coordinate

No matter if there is talk or not. There is always a potatoeNova, potatoeButcher or potatoeAbathur first pick…

2 Likes

The worst part is these heroes are good but so many people use them to troll that they start to hate said heroes.

ill take any other dps than nova or butcher way to easy to counter. they also force you to tailor the game to them and are very selfish picks because of that. it is eaiser to work as a team and win with other toons. all three are way to situational and cause many problems in ranked.

First pick Nova, second pick vikings. No need to talk…

i think forcing players to play a class before the draft starts would get rid of all the draft pick trolls. so make the Q like wow, you say what class your going to play before hand and then allow team mates to swap picks between each other at the end of the draft. storm league is to casual and caters to trolls right now.