Next Patch hopes

I hope they don’t scramble the imbalance marker to some other hero next patch…
They should just nerf Naze spiders and leave it as it is.

The state of the game is good atm, just a nerf to spiders by around 15-20%.

Would be nice to have:

• Complete undoing of WM and Tyrande reworks
  • Making Ana´s grande build more interesting (especially not everything on 1-7)
  • Revert of Cassia´s Inner Light and E-Build
  • Nerfing Naz spider build back to previous values ,it was strong enough back then

Whitemane is actually much better than she was before now. The thing they screwed up the hardest with her rework was making clemency cost 75 mana.

Now it’s free and removes desperation, meaning not only can you get free zeals now but you can q, clemency, q and zeal three different targets without waiting for desperation to expire.

Also repeating lash being at 13 now is so busted and is by far her best talent in the whole tree, especially combined with the level one cdr on inquisition, letting you spam w and e like a madman

4 Likes

I think Whitemane and Tyrande both are in a really good spot. They’re picked often and actually do really well.

Stun+blow-up comps are hard for Ana to heal, i guess a grenade build change to mitigate that would be nice. It’s one of my favorite healers that i have put away cuz of other healers being more efficient.

1 Like

Since it’s a balance patch, I imagine they won’t be fixing locked skins/mounts yet, and also there won’t be any big rework either, so it’s just a matter of who gets OP this time.

I do not care about the winrate in the slightest.

They turned a versatile support into a generic healer and made Whitemane convoluted while destroying her identity.

Tyrande needs to be reclassed as support, healing reduced, damage and utility up, Shadowytalk and pretty much every talend reverted.

For Whitemane …

• Bouncy mana bar must come back
  • Number of active Zeals mechanic removed
  • AA build removed
  • (Baseline) Clemency removex
  • (Baseline) Active trait removed
  • Range and damge nerfs undone
  • Pity the Frail reverted
  • All changed/moved E-talents reverted
  • All new E-talents removed
  • All removed E-talents reintroduced
4 Likes

Somehow, I read, “Next Patch popes”

I was like, WTF?

Nerf Reactive Ballistospores to the ground. 7.0 radius and 210 AoE dmg and 70% slow should not be allowed to exist.

Anub’arak with Beetle build is way too strong from the early to the late game.

Next hero is Benedictus confirmed.

10 Likes

Those talents aren’t too viable at high plays, except if the enemy team is fully ignoring you. good luck

W build all the way

also her winrate is going down more than up lol

3 Likes

There is no good, there is no evil, there is no Light, there is only …

… POWAH!

1 Like

a proper Zagara rework and a new hero announcement

but all fantasies aside,

• some adjustments to Valla’s q quest and its interaction with Monster Hunter. The q quest could be adjusted to make it like her W where the bonus per stack is reduced but after reaching a threshold gains a set bonus damage, or alternatively make it like butcher where after a set amount of stacks, reduce the amount of bonus per stacks. Monster Hunter idk, if you sever the synergy it becomes severely out-competed by Hot Pursuit and Frostbolts, maybe numbers adjustment?
  • Some love for Nova, Hammer, and Probius (reworks, revamps, or retalents, etc.)
  • as much as i hate it, some small nerfs to BW and Stukov :frowning: :cry:
  • some HP buffs to ETC
1 Like

Now that Diablo II Resurrected is out, I hope for Baal hero to finally complete the 3 prime evils.

9 Likes

Incorrect. The state of Nova is pitiful. That needs to be remedied.

4 Likes

Nova buffs or riot.

5 Likes

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Nova has not had a single update since the role changes, has she? And that was 2019.

Wow… that would actually ruin her. I’m super relieved balancing isn’t up to you!

If you can’t figure out how to whitemane properly that sounds like a ‘you’ problem.

Respectfully, Tyrande was a healer for a far longer time than she was ever a support. They reworked her back into a healer as she had a dismal 1% pick rate in ranked.

I understand you prefer her as a support, but I prefer Tyrande as a healer and she’s one of the better performing healers in the game right now.

4 Likes

She’s fairly linear in the hands of a “practicing” player. But have you ever seen Nova in the hands of a long term experienced player who has also mastered Nova?

You can literally pick Nova into some setups and use your decoys to soak ultimates, hooks, orbs, ice bolts, storm arrow etc etc.

I’ve faced such a Nova and yes we did lose.
She’s a hard to use hero even tho her kit seems simple… i can’t imagine in what way they would rework her.

I can use her and be effective. I can use another hero and be just as effective with less effort. In fact, I can use the same effort on a hero that occupies her niche and do so much more.

She doesn’t have a niche.

What you are saying is true for every hero, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem. Next.

1 Like